Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not as often as I'd like. Too much to do, so little time.

Deleted
    Very rarely. Just an example: as I got older, I can't be arsed with bad/non-standard controls anymore. Jade Empire and Witcher II are well-made game in many aspects, controls are terribad. Purchased them, got annoyed, still spent a few hours forcing myself to play on. Don't do that anymore, time is too precious.

That after having a library of hundreds of boxed games going back to the 90s, mostly PC some console.

Deleted
    I'd say on average once or twice a month.

I try to. I'm into JRPGs and those aren't really a dime and dozen these days so I sometimes actually have to try other things to have something to play... but then I just go back to Civ5 and sink in a hundred hours that week. I'm also less patient with things as I grow older so again, I'd rather just stick to what I know works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    The MMO crowd are quite a dedicated bunch, the games being so large, there can often be little time for anything else for leisure outside your real life pursuits, i'ts not uncommon for people to only mainly play one game...

but if you're into an mmo, and you're failry happy, do you try new games occasionally? or you can't afford to be distracted by another title cos they're quite time consuming.
    Nope just wow. If I had everything in wow, all toys/pets/mounts/achievements and 100m gold then I would play something else casually :] But as it stands I still need stuff in wow so if I'm playing a video game I'm playing wow otherwise I feel like I have to work twice as hard to makeup for the time I spent on another game.

Deleted
    Not that often.

Deleted
    I usually buy a couple of games a month, even at the height of my WoW playing I still did.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Ever since I've played wow (2.2, back in 07) no other MMO has appealed to me whatsoever. Tried GW2, got bored within 30 minutes. Tried Wildstar, got bored within 5 minutes. I just cannot do MMOs now that I've played wow, even if there is nothing for me to do in wow or if I find wow boring.. Other MMOs just do not appeal to me.. Now, other games, like.. Tomb Raider, Oblivion, Skyrim, Sims, Cities: Skylines. Those ALL appeal to me. Tycoon games (Zoo Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2/3) Those appeal to me as well. c:
    If you like Star Wars a single bit give SWTOR a try ...I only say this because of any MMO it has the funnest leveling experience with the light and dark choices ..the companion romances ..the fully voiced interactive questing ..SWTOR leveling has ruined other MMO's for me because they are total garbage in comparison .