Question Known knowns. Do you know what you don't know?

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/pro...dont-know.html

I once knew a small company CEO who controversially brought three former accountants onto his management team. “It’s accountant overload,” one employee complained. “And what does accounting have to do with marketing and client relationship management anyway?”

/snip
    Just wondering if anyone actually knows what and how much knowledge they lack in general.

I find myself struggling with this from time to time.

How can i know what i do not know, if i do not know what question to ask myself that will lead me to new learning?

I mean, in-the-moment epiphanies are nice and all, but aside from just reading the internet from page one and never stopping (encyclopedias for the old people here), is there a better way to illuminate one's self prior to being confronted with virgin topics? (or new topics, or alien topics, w/e)

Known knowns. Do you know what you don't know?

What?
    /30characters

I know that I have no idea what this topic is about.

Naw but really, identifying your own personal weaknesses is important. Living in the information age with Google has helped mitigate much of that kind of thing in regards to general knowledge about almost any subject however, and there's quite a bit of evidence to support that constant use of the Internet has straight up changed how our brains work and store information.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2015-10-02 at 11:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account