10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Dragon’s Prophet calls it quits in North America

Concept of the dragons was interesting but it was badly done.
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/10/02/dr...north-america/

The latest free-to-play fantasy MMO to call it quits is Dragon’s Prophet. Daybreak and Runewaker announced today the decision to shutter the title in North America. Dragon’s Prophet will continue to be available in Europe and Asia for the time being.

The North American shards will go poof on November 16, 2015, and the devs are currently planning to make seasonal content and items available during the game’s final weeks. The game’s official website features an FAQ that answers various cash shop-related questions.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

This is absolutely off topic but I can't remember where your avatar is from and it's driving me bananas.

Halp?

It had something to do with a chick pretending she wasn't a chick right?
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2015-10-03 at 02:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is absolutely off topic but I can't remember where your avatar is from and it's driving me bananas.

Halp?

It had something to do with a chick pretending she wasn't a chick right?
    Just for that i wont tell you >.< Douman is amazing watch Tokyo Ravens
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Daybreak.... EQN next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Daybreak.... EQN next.
    With the amount of shit surrounding Daybreak it wouldnt really be surprising since alot of stuff people were hyped for in EQN might be cut out.

Eh, this is hardly significant. Dragon's Prophet was the last of their third party published games, they got out of that business years ago, and it was never much of a "thing" in NA. Runewaker, the developers (who also made Runes of Magic), have always been far more popular in Europe, where Dragon's Prophet is apparently doing fine.

This was a long time coming and honestly, largely irrelevant. Especially to EQN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Eh, this is hardly significant. Dragon's Prophet was the last of their third party published games, they got out of that business years ago, and it was never much of a "thing" in NA. Runewaker, the developers (who also made Runes of Magic), have always been far more popular in Europe, where Dragon's Prophet is apparently doing fine.

This was a long time coming and honestly, largely irrelevant. Especially to EQN.
    Yea i agree its insignificant, the only thing this game had going for it is the dragons you could tame even then it was meh.