libram of vindication is it good for tanks ?

hi i just killed arch and i go libram of vindication is it good for my as a prot tanks ot trinkits with armor bones is better ?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    short answer yes
    Long answer OH HELL YES

reason, the one thing prot paladins struggle with is those sometimes unmitigated hits we can take via bad RNG, this trinket can negate one of those every 12 seconds AND provides a really big boost in damage when it goes off ( even more so on AOE because it does not meteor)

only fight you will NOT use this trinket on is tyrant because the only way the trinket works is if you fall BELOW the hp threshold, it will not proc if you continue to be below it and take more hits, you must be above it. with tyrant, you are not below that threshold for the entirety of phase 2 ( and most of P3 when your in mythic if not all of it depending on ilevel of said trinket)

In terms of living ya LoV isn't good for Tyrant. In terms of maxing DPS its gonna end up the best trinket. It will proc 2 times during tank ring in p2 and p3(most likely youll delay last ring anyway and you will be able to proc it without the ring up).

I know a lot of fan sites short hand this trinket but after using it. I'm sold!
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."