10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Sevendust - Kill the Flaw

I'm not sure how many Sevendust fans there are on MMO-C, but they've been one of my favorite bands since the late 90s. This new album, Kill the Flaw, is phenomenal. I've enjoyed all of their albums, but this feels like the most complete, full-package deal since Animosity, in my opinion.

What's your take? Have you heard it yet?

Hmm, I did not know of this, I have to take a listen

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan of Sevendust, how did I neglect this?! I just listened to thank you and I'm blow away!

10+ Year Old Account
    The rest of the album gets even better from Thank You.

I felt like the promotion on this one was quieter than it's been in the past, it kinda flew in under the radar. I only noticed it because I follow them on just about every social media I have, haha.

Thank you for letting me know they had a new album. So far, five out of five.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Huge fan of Sevendust, and I've seen their blips on facebook, but i haven't listened to it yet. I will need to soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Huge fan of Sevendust, and I've seen their blips on facebook, but i haven't listened to it yet. I will need to soon!
    Do so; highly recommend. They do not disappoint with this album. This is now my second favorite, behind Animosity.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Do so; highly recommend. They do not disappoint with this album. This is now my second favorite, behind Animosity.
    Ditto. Side note, have any of you seen them live? They put on a hell of a show.