Cata Factions & Tabards

Going back and grinding out some factions on an alt.

My memory was that the tabards worked in MoP heroics, but I'm not getting any rep there- anyone have a good reference of where the tabards give rep at 100?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    ... Have you tried reading the actual text on said tabards?
    "Equip: You champion the cause of the Earthen Ring. All reputation gains while in level 85 Cataclysm dungeons will be applied to your standing with them."

It's always been that way.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Except during all of Mists, when doing level 90 heroics worked. As evidenced by posts on every single one of those faction tabards, and on these forums, reddit and the official forums.

So no, it hasn't always been that way. And we know in-game text is always correct.

My suspicion was that it only worked while 90 was the max level, and WoD heroics would be needed now, but I can't find any up-to-date info.
    Last edited by JemiS; 2015-10-04 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s