Legion Cinematic Trailer

So I was thinking a little bit because on Gamescom Blizz showed us the first minute. And I was thinking "Maybe we'll see the whole trailer in a month or so".
    But now I'm starting to think it will be shown in BlizzCon or what do you think?

I think that is a good wisdom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyrazen View Post
    So I was thinking a little bit because on Gamescom Blizz showed us the first minute. And I was thinking "Maybe we'll see the whole trailer in a month or so".
    But now I'm starting to think it will be shown in BlizzCon or what do you think?
    Chilton (I think it was him) said when they showed it off that it was a separate lil video and not part of the actual cinematic. At least I'm pretty sure I remember him saying that.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Chilton (I think it was him) said when they showed it off that it was a separate lil video and not part of the actual cinematic. At least I'm pretty sure I remember him saying that.
    Yes, he said that the video we saw with Gul'Dan and Illidan was not a part of the actual cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they just throw it around randomly now when blizzcon is so close
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Kinda figured that was a forgone conclusion. Actually, I feel like I remember them specifically saying we'd see the actual cinematic at BlizzCon.

The video wasn't part of the cinematic, the still of Varian was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Kinda figured that was a forgone conclusion. Actually, I feel like I remember them specifically saying we'd see the actual cinematic at BlizzCon.
    Nah Chilton specificly said that ''it's coming in the near future''.

@OP The one with Illidan is a seperate cutscene to tie in the story together. This still is part of the actual cinematic.

Varian's face looks so much slimmer than what I imagined it to be.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Oh. I was fairly sure Chiltron said that the teaser was a tiny part of the whole cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nah Chilton specificly said that ''it's coming in the near future''.

@OP The one with Illidan is a seperate cutscene to tie in the story together. This still is part of the actual cinematic.
    Idc what anyone else says. Varian Wrynn looks like Marcus Fenix from Gears of War in that screenshot.

And/or Dylan McDermott.

Yeah, BlizzCon is probably a safe bet. Maybe not the whole thing though, a teaser similar to the Gul'dan/Illidan one is more likely. I don't think they'd spoil the events of the cinematic before the beta is even out. We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much did they pay Nicholas Cage to pose?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Bet that it will say Fight the Legion in "Spring/Summer 2016". Beta starts in December at the end as well.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."