Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a very very frugal person. I need to spend more.

I took a 2 years contract with Telus for my Iphone 6. The price I need to pay every month is insane and this will be the last Iphone I ever buy. I realized how ridiculous this was when a friend asked me which Iphone I possessed and I couldn't remember which one I had.

As soon as my contract ends or as soon as I can cancel it, I'll get a cheaper phone with a better contract and I'll keep the Iphone for my music.
    Last edited by Prifter; 2015-10-05 at 11:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I dont have unnecessary spendingexcept a gym contract that I cant cancel til next year

Bring my own lunches at school instead of buying a sandwich at the cafeteria. Pretty much lol but only get food at school when I have long days which is only on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Stop subscribing to a bunch of games i don't play.

A night out is expensive in both money out and calories in. I should do less of it.
    I could downgrade my internet, but I won't save much.
    I could go to a cheaper gym, but again, it doesn't really matter.
    I waste energy, but it's cheap too.
    Mother pus bucket!

Eating out would be the big thing. I'd buy more of those cheap 5 for $10 microwave pizzas or something. Drink more water. I bet I could save 3-400 a month just cutting my food budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Cocaine. Jameson. Local high APV beers. Car. Sq.Ft. in my place. Clothes by designers.

The better question is, what would I do with my money if not on that?
    Well, for one you could have a more original imagination. I think you literally just quoted American Psycho.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    First would be any kind of eating out. I should probably already do this, though. Really no point short of a one off every once in a great while. If I really had to, there's lots of things, though. Netflix, spotify. I could wake up earlier and bike to work, though that's seasonal, as I'm not really going to bike through snow/rain when we get it.

If I really wanted to, I could sell the expensive car, as it's almost paid off, that would float me until the next job. Though I'm not worried about losing my job any time soon. I certainly have something like a year of contracts to work on by myself, so I have a pretty good amount of job security.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've cut back on eating out drastically and now I need to dial it back on the amount of alcohol I purchase. I would save soooo much money if I stopped going to bars to drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    None...... All excessive spending is already cut.
    If anything, the only thing left would be the media aspects..

Could I go on without a cellphone? I probably could do that. There was a life without smart phones, and it worked just fine.
    Could I go on without internet access? Probably that too.
    Could I go on without cable subscription? Yes, I could go with the public channels instead.

Do I want to? Nope.
    But cutting the above would result into over $100.00 a month..... And yet, that 100 would be blown in less than an hour with a hooker, to put it in perspective.

I don't drink alcohol anymore. Never drank much anyway, but even socially I stopped. I became the party pooper that asks for a glass of milk lol
    I don't smoke cigs anymore. Took me way too long to quit, and the savings from that are already amazing.
    I don't do any drugs anymore. Even gave up the ganja some 15 yrs ago.

A person has to have at least some kind of guilty pleasure... So the entertainment spending stays.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."