Deleted

Spirit link totem question

Ok so resto shammies please help me out on this. I wanna understand something about spirit link totem.

Ok so this spell redistributes HP on everyone inside every 1 second so that everyone has same maximum hp%. This is great to be used while people use their personal defensives obviously. What about "imunities" if a mage with ice block stands inside the spirit link while having lets assume 100% hp what happens? What about paladin shields or even hunter's deterrence? Things like that

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrol View Post
    Ok so resto shammies please help me out on this. I wanna understand something about spirit link totem.

Ok so this spell redistributes HP on everyone inside every 1 second so that everyone has same maximum hp%. This is great to be used while people use their personal defensives obviously. What about "imunities" if a mage with ice block stands inside the spirit link while having lets assume 100% hp what happens? What about paladin shields or even hunter's deterrence? Things like that
    People with active immunities do not count for the health redistribution, so they don't help stabilize the raid.

Deleted
    What about deterrence?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrol View Post
    What about deterrence?
    Depends on the boss damage ability being deterred. When deterrence cant "deflect" the ability (and therefore go immune), it becomes DR instead. SO if the the hunter is immune with deterrence while in your SLT, then they don't count for the health distribution. If they aren't immune and only benefiting from deterrence DR, then yes they count. As i said last time, "People with active immunities do not count for the health redistribution."

Deleted
    thank you for the help