The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

[One Idea] Bring LFR tier feature to apexis gears!

Bring LFR tier bonus to apexis gears, which will give some benefits to casual players and smooths the transition from LFR to Normal Raid
    Last edited by ikewu83; 2015-10-04 at 06:08 PM.

What's "LFR tier feature?" I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    What's "LFR tier feature?" I'm not sure what you're suggesting.
    LFR tier bonus

I think that could work, since you probably put more effort when getting apexis crystals, than when you're in LFR.
    Beacuse then you could choose if you just wanna raid or do apexis dailes before you can start raiding.

Personally I'd rather do the apexis dailes than to wipe more than 10 times on Archimonde on LFR. And of course it might not be the same in a while when more and more people got gear...but still. I'd rather do apexis dailes.

And I guess you'd kinda have to compromise in this situation and make so that only the EMPOWERED baleful gear would give the same tier bonus as the gear in LFR.

I really want to see more threads like these tbh, since it actually brings out some real discussion here on the forums. Not the usual ''Is WoW Dead?'' ''Should LFR be removed?'' ''Why is Blizzard not doing what I want?'' threads. And I'm also suprised that not more people have commented on this thread yet.

I'm guessing people aren't responing beacuse they know that it might not even be implemented. But that's not a reason not to discuss the possibilities.

-Toby
    Last edited by Tobylicious; 2015-10-05 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobylicious View Post
    And I guess you'd kinda have to compromise in this situation and make so that only the EMPOWERED baleful gear would give the same tier bonus as the gear in LFR.

I really want to see more threads like these tbh, since it actually brings out some real discussion here on the forums. Not the usual ''Is WoW Dead?'' ''Should LFR be removed?'' ''Why is Blizzard not doing what I want?'' threads. And I'm also suprised that not more people have commented on this thread yet.

I'm guessing people aren't responing beacuse they know that it might not even be implemented. But that's not a reason not to discuss the possibilities.

-Toby
    Or maybe less people than you hope are retarded enough to miss the fact this is a pure "Remove LFR thread" with a fairly thin cover thrown on the top.
    Come to think of it, if you really believe everyone who doesn't already whine for removal of LFR is so retarded as to consider this "a compromise" or "something else", why even bother writing?
    Oh wait, you're with the "remove LFR" crowd, that explains a lot.

No I'm not one of those saying that we should remove LFR. I'm just all about OPTIONS.

And calling someone retarded on the forum is beyond me. Which says alot about you.
    I simply thought it was a good idea that was worth thinking about.
    And something I also came to think of is that the apexis gear could have it's own tier bonus or something.

And also

''Or maybe less people than you hope are retarded enough''
    -Urieliszcze 2015

Last edited by Tobylicious; 2015-10-05 at 03:47 PM.

Add dungeon sets back into the game.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.