Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    http://www.fox19.com/story/30158100/...nttype=generic

Just like the story about the little boy kissing the girl and getting the cops called, this is yet another overreaction by supposed adults.
    I Think he should be given 250k and the chance to meet the POTUS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Isn't FOX synonymous with fabricating stories and misleading them? They're like the televised Daily Mail
    Someone doesn't understand the difference between Local stations and national news

And now I'm having flashbacks to 8th grade when, despite having brought my lunch, I followed a girl from class all the way to the cafeteria and through the lunch line because I was completely focused on her ass...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure kids will be kids but you need to teach em young that being a creepy weirdo isn't acceptable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Someone doesn't understand the difference between Local stations and national news
    Actually I do, that's my point. This apparent epidemic never hits national news, it's always that 1 in a 10000

Deleted
    He should stare at boys instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist: The kid is actually a fucking creep and the school was right. No, but this story is weird.

Deleted
    Plot twisty twist: The kid is actually blind!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a sexist.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The girl was white, the boy was black. He'll be sent to Juvie until he can be sent to the state pen. She was giggling, but that was because she knew she "got another one of them" off the streets.

- - - Updated - - -

No more than CNN does for the Demos. Or ESPN does for their benefit.
    CNN is awful. Just...no.