Getting a treasure hunters garrison team

Hey

So I've picked up WoD quite recently, and I just "finished" (minus trading post, missing the unlock, and fishing tent/pet building) maxing my main's garrison.

I thought it would be a good time to drop the lumber mill and get the inn to increase gold income, considering I manage to get bunker work orders and new ships to get the murloc crews everyday = I am self-sufficient in GR now, even without lumber, thanks to some nice scavenger followers and being thorough on daily quests.

My question is : as I already have ~30 followers, all epic (no Harrison Jones yet, 2 active treasure hunters + 1 which is my tailor so I can't send him on missions), and begin to be nicely geared, what is the best way to optimize all that for gold missions ?

Get treasure hunters with the inn, and level them fresh, while deactivating my existing followers ? Is it easy enough to pick a wide variety of TH followers covering all needed skills/counters ? I have yet to see how the inn recruitment feature works.

Try and reroll my current team traits ?

Bit of both ?

Thanks for any insight you might share.

Get masterr plan if you havent already should tell you what traits/abilities youre still missing. There are some abilities that appear more than others for gold missions. Some classes can only reroll certain abilities so check with master plan. I had pretty good luck rerolling treasure hunters with the tokens, but yeah it can eat up your GR pretty quick though. You can only recruit one new follower each week so if you just do that it might take a while. But you really only need about 10 THs if they have the right abilities

I don't think it was documented, but the Harrison Jones quests never repeat anymore.
    Which means within 6 days, you'll get him if you do it every day.

I usually do around 14 treasure hunters, 3-4 scavengers, profession followers and the rest epic mount if possible.
    Sometimes you'll get lucky and get TH/scavenger/epic mount on the same follower which can be nice.

I always save the rerolls for Blook/Garona/Pallas/Oronok, etc.

You can also consider having a few greasemonkeys if you're too lazy to get the oil rig on alts.