Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    What else are they going to do besides teach?.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    With a pure public sector type scenario, humanity perishes and the animal kingdom rules.
    What information are you basing this on? Nineteen Eighty-Four?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No, they are not. Both are people running something. Be it a CEO or tribal leader. They all operate the same.
    Nope.

The leadership process is entirely different as is the operating methodology.

In pure simplistic form, you could debate they both have a common trait that a leadership and hierarchy is formed, but that is where the similarities end.

Teachers crying about work, kek. I know quite a few teachers that grade papers by just placing a random letter.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    Nope.

The leadership process is entirely different as is the operating methodology.

In pure simplistic form, you could debate they both have a common trait that a leadership and hierarchy is formed, but that is where the similarities end.
    ........ right......

Well I'm guessing you've determined that a "business," is some ancient thing, even though Capitalism exists solely because of a complex set of legal structures that have existed only for a century or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ........ right......

Well I'm guessing you've determined that a "business," is some ancient thing, even though Capitalism exists solely because of a complex set of legal structures that have existed only for a century or two.
    You're going off on some random philosophical wanabe beaten track.

My statements are quite simple.

Corporations and Government do not operate the same way.

You made a statement they do.

Im satisfied for you to keep your opinion and for me to keep mine.