Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[TV] Once Upon A Time

Storybrook is back, and Emma Swan has really cleaned up, she's looking fresher, brighter and younger than in the first 2 seasons. Way to go.

and i'm loving the dramas and interactions, it's just all round entertaining, they are telling a story even though it's quite cheesy in certain parts.. but the humour and candor, is amazing, so tongue in cheek, funnly balanced show

I throw it up on netflix sometimes while I am doing something else. On one hand its a good show and every female in it is incredibly hot. On the other hand every time i watch it i can almost feel the estrogen radiating from my monitor so i only watch a few episodes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I throw it up on netflix sometimes while I am doing something else. On one hand its a good show and every female in it is incredibly hot. On the other hand every time i watch it i can almost feel the estrogen radiating from my monitor so i only watch a few episodes at a time.
    Lol.. i know the feeling, crude, but effective way of putting it. Chicks doing guy things .. but I must say the Evil Queen is played so very well, i find it quite humourous. Silly enough to have a good entertaining laugh, but not enough to be a total joke - that's the nice balance about it. Engaging story too. That's very good I must say, even if it is to female, but as you say hot chicks, and it's nowhere near the estrogen fest that series like Charmed, or Witches of Eastwick and that lot come off as.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Lol.. i know the feeling, crude, but effective way of putting it. Chicks doing guy things .. but I must say the Evil Queen is played so very well, i find it quite humourous. Silly enough to have a good entertaining laugh, but not enough to be a total joke - that's the nice balance about it. Engaging story too. That's very good I must say, even if it is to female, but as you say hot chicks, and it's nowhere near the estrogen fest that series like Charmed, or Witches of Eastwick and that lot come off as.
    I rather enjoy the show, have for the past few years. Regina is easily my favorite character in the entire show, she's written just so well and Lana Parilla just seems to enjoy playing her so much you can just tell every episode she's relishing it.

She also is one of the most complex characters in any show I've ever watched. She really gets to play the full spectrum.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I think it's a good show although my interest in it has dropped a little bit every season. The first season was definitely the best, but this new season could be good aswell.

Personally I wished they had cast the actress that played Regina as Snow White. Not that I don't like her as Regina, I just don't like Snow White.

only reason i watch this show is rumple
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    only reason i watch this show is rumple
    I love this show and Rumple is definitely my favorite too. Hope he gets hes powers back though. Him ending up all normal and powerless would be kinda boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I love this show and Rumple is definitely my favorite too. Hope he gets hes powers back though. Him ending up all normal and powerless would be kinda boring.
    if he doesnt get the dark one powers back im safely assured he will get some kind of powers. maybe he will get a magic snowflake and get elsa powers or something :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    if he doesnt get the dark one powers back im safely assured he will get some kind of powers. maybe he will get a magic snowflake and get elsa powers or something :P
    "Rumple! You just have to LET GO of your fear!"

"Belle...I can't just let it go..."

*breaks into Let It Go*

I'd like to see Rumple without magic for a bit, let's see how he handles being normal in a world of magic. I think it'd be interesting.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post

*breaks into Let It Go*

I'd like to see Rumple without magic for a bit, let's see how he handles being normal in a world of magic. I think it'd be interesting.
    No it wouldn't. He was normal in the flashbacks.. and when he left Storybrooke and in the beginning when magic wasn't back yet. Besides I want him to have magic and be able to be happy with Belle just cause it would go against the cliche "you have to be normal to be happy and get the girl/boy".

That's kind of the point with him though, it's not that he has to be "normal" it's that he wasn't willing to give up the power even thought that would make those in his life happy.

*breaks into Let It Go*

see him fuck people over with just his cunning like in season 1. that be cool, but still, needs some powers eventually.

also im surprised they didnt work let it go into the already shoved in frozen arc last year

10+ Year Old Account
    see him fuck people over with just his cunning like in season 1. that be cool, but still, needs some powers eventually.

also im surprised they didnt work let it go into the already shoved in frozen arc last year
    They shoved the words in a couple of times like when Archie was telling Mary Margaret she didn't need to always have the baby on her hip.

A blatant sing-a-long might have been a bit much.

They shoved the words in a couple of times like when Archie was telling Mary Margaret she didn't need to always have the baby on her hip.

A blatant sing-a-long might have been a bit much.
    shoudln't that baby be a toddler now? that's another plot device waiting to happen, a speedy growth of their son. I mean why give MM a baby .. surely htey got more plans for it.

shoudln't that baby be a toddler now? that's another plot device waiting to happen, a speedy growth of their son. I mean why give MM a baby .. surely htey got more plans for it.
    Well it already was a plot device for the wicked witch

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Well it already was a plot device for the wicked witch
    and why they can't use the baby in that way again, or it will feel over used and cliched, now is to see the baby as a child.. i would dig a wonder child with incredible ability after Henry, who had no magic and is now growing into a teenager

i am waiting for simba to show up

Was reading about the Huntsman, played by Jamie Dorn, who's really a cool guy if you get to know him, I always wondered why they killed that character off ! It's great for him that they did off course, he's gone on to much bigger things now, but I always thought he'd have been the perfect boyfriend for Emma Swan.

although to be honest, it'd have been too cliched, i mean how many times has a shared love interest being the great source of rivalry between protagonist and antagonist? It's been over used, OAT I think was much better off for going a different way, rather than having Emma and Regina just fighting over Sherif Graham Hubert

10+ Year Old Account
    Was reading about the Huntsman, played by Jamie Dorn, who's really a cool guy if you get to know him, I always wondered why they killed that character off ! It's great for him that they did off course, he's gone on to much bigger things now, but I always thought he'd have been the perfect boyfriend for Emma Swan.

although to be honest, it'd have been too cliched, i mean how many times has a shared love interest being the great source of rivalry between protagonist and antagonist? It's been over used, OAT I think was much better off for going a different way, rather than having Emma and Regina just fighting over Sherif Graham Hubert
    Regina and Emma were already fighting a ton over Henry...we didn't need a second person fighting for their love.

Back in Seasons 1/2 Regina might have just thrown a few fireballs at Emma and seen where that got her. I'm glad about where we are now. Besides Regina is much more fun to see with Robin.