Thread: #justSJWthings

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys who have a sex-change into a women, needs to get their body used to their new genitals. That is why they make them, so kids who are getting the change really early, can use it so the body can begin to forget the dick and get used to the vagina.

10+ Year Old Account
    #4chanmatters
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the problem here? People voluntarily buying a product they want?

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    So what's the problem here? People voluntarily buying a product they want?
    Yes, a 4 year old craves the "I have a HUGE penis" look. It's straight up child abuse, is what it is. Kids just want to be kids and play, not look like they have an assault rifle in their pants. Kids are being told they need this by someone who is really, really fucked up in the head - probably a family member.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Yes, a 4 year old craves the "I have a HUGE penis" look. It's straight up child abuse, is what it is. Kids just want to be kids and play, not look like they have an assault rifle in their pants. Kids are being told they need this by someone who is really, really fucked up in the head - probably a family member.
    I agree that was disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Once again, people who live in a bubble and don't understand crap either about children or gender identity disorders are deciding what children want and what treatment is acceptable or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender...er_in_children

10+ Year Old Account
    my antivirus blocked the OPs website

The comment section is a gold mine.

Can anything be more clear that the trans cult wants to erase girls and women, and is patriarchy at its extreme female-hating.
    Nope, fuck it, I do not have any respect for this female hating, lesbian hating, fucked up heteronormativity literally on steroids bullshit that would give Mengele pause that is the public face of “progressive” and “feminism” and “lgbt” and dear goddess what the fuck is going on.
    This, I think, will achieve Peak Trans if it hits the mainstream media.
    More likely the build up of a massive backlash where decent LGB (especially L) will suffer yet more by association with the perv Ts.
    Stop Trans Chauvinism.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-10-05 at 10:24 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Holy shit there's not a single 4 years old girl who would even think about this, let alone ask for one.