Should I interrupt water jet rotation to spend procs on prophecy of fear?

Just got PoF from a heroic cache and i'm not exactly sure how I should be using it, should I interrupt my water jet rotation early to get as many ice lances/frostfire bolts while its up as possible or should I just continue as normal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Just got PoF from a heroic cache and i'm not exactly sure how I should be using it, should I interrupt my water jet rotation early to get as many ice lances/frostfire bolts while its up as possible or should I just continue as normal?
    No. All you should do is be aware that the trinket can proc of IL-cleaves so sometimes it comes up on another target. Get a WA or plateaddon to look at which target it has. Beside that do the normal rotation.

Deleted
    Dont use prophecy of fear as frost. Its not that good. Better to use gaze + tome

Deleted
    We exaggerate a bit when we say Iskar's trinket is better. Comparing 710 Iskar with 715 Mannoroth without gems and warforged, the difference is only about 10 DPS, i.e. nothing at all. However, I still get Iskar in that case since it has no management at all.

It has no management either on Mannoroth trinket for frost, which is your question but it's an extra piece of mind.

Some fights can make it have some management even with Archi trinket, e.g. you may choose to do extra AOE.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-10-05 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecluster View Post
    Dont use prophecy of fear as frost. Its not that good. Better to use gaze + tome
    I know but I don't have tome yet and its a heroic trinket, im using it with sethe normal

im not sure how it sims but i take comet storm when i raided as frost with pof. on lucky opening if you proc pof on boss, throwing orb and CmS just takes you far to the top. but keep in mind taking CmS if you hold it for procs is a big dps loss. juz saying if you managed to get the procs coincidentally on CmS casts its a big dps boost.