Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Radical feminists duped into urinating on themselves for social progress by 4chan

#pissforequality is a trending twitter hashtag started by users of 4chan to troll radical online feminists to literally piss on themselves under the guise of social progress.

I know what you are thinking, no radical online feminist will fall for this, they as a group have consistently demonstrated logic, temperance, and wisdom.

WRONG!!

The great Pissining of 2015 has commenced.

This is glorious.

The level of social commentary of easily duping third wave feminists to willfully pee on themselves should be the death knell into this group.

Deleted
    Won't work they will load their agenda on it and claim it coming from 4chan will only be a futile attempt to poison the well of an otherwise valid social commentary.

The point is not to be anti-feminist, it's to be anti-idiocracy and anti-jingoistic.

We need real feminists, strong independent women who have jobs and can sustain the economy or w/e.

What we don't need is a whole generation of professional victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    The point is not to be anti-feminist, it's to be anti-idiocracy and anti-jingoistic.

We need real feminists, strong independent women who have jobs and can sustain the economy or w/e.

There are a frighteningly large number of people who would disagree with that...here and elsewhere.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

You ain't cool unless you pee your pants!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    There are a frighteningly large number of people who would disagree with that...here and elsewhere.
    This is generally because believing the world at large is out to oppress women and a massive ideology advocating on their behalf to get women's outcomes on par with those of men is very much the antithesis of being strong and independent. Strong, independent women with jobs don't need feminism. Feminism will not breed more of these kinds of people.

Most women aren't real feminists.

When was the last time you saw rallies held by feminists to enact laws subjecting themselves for selective service?
    When was the last time you saw rallies held by feminists demanding the same standards of punishment for crimes as men, concerning prison sentencing?
    When was the last time you saw rallies held by feminists demanding that courts are equitable for child custody?

The list goes on and on.

Feminists want their biased female social status on top of unearned access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people just haven't grasped the fact this is the 21st Century and that a woman can be the primary bread winner in the house. One of my wife's favorite things to say to stay at home Moms who have children that are in 1st grade or better and claim raising children is a job..."You know what else is like a job? An actual fucking job!"
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I googled it, it's real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Some people just haven't grasped the fact this is the 21st Century and that a woman can be the primary bread winner in the house. One of my wife's favorite things to say to stay at home Moms who have children that are in 1st grade or better and claim raising children is a job..."You know what else is like a job? An actual fucking job!"
    I thought shaming women for their choices was kinda what we were trying to get away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Why shouldn't women be allowed to be housewives if they so choose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I thought shaming women for their choices was kinda what we were trying to get away from.
    Hypocrisy of that caliber is one of the most entertaining things to bare witness to in this day and age. Especially when they have no clue what they're actually saying.

Deleted
    Oh wow.

That's just worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by twitterpeelady
    *********** Oct 4
    To people who have harassed me for #pissforequality know that its helping me and you're all a bunch of stupid misogynists #feminism
    After pissing herself on a public forum she sends this...

Never have I felt the words "don't feed the trolls" have more relevance.

Don't know if it's real or 4chan....

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

I have a partner who's definitely smarter and better educated than me, earns almost as much as me (and vastly more than the national averages) and I love it!

More strong women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Why shouldn't women be allowed to be housewives if they so choose?
    Because it "oppresses" or "exploits" women somehow. It's totally cool if the dad wants to take up that role, mind you, at which point he gets labeled as a "freeloader." But hey, someone has to raise the kids, and if the so-called feminists are the ones who want to be the "primary bread winner in the house," you damn well better believe they're husband is going to get shamed, too. It's only logical, after all. Fucking MEN and the fucking WOMEN who encourage them. Ugh! <burns a bra or something>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    You've never witnessed a gathering of railroad wives have you? It's literally a bunch of stay-at-home wives who complain about their husbands being at work and how they have nothing to do and how awful their life is. When any of the working wives makes a mention about getting a job to help ease the boredom and contribute to the house they immediately strike back with "Raising my kids is a job!" and "My husband makes enough money so I don't need to work" Which was more what I was getting at....If that choice works for the family all the more power to them. Expecting to be taken care of by your spouse while you sit on your ass at home is pretty shitty no matter what gender you happen to be however.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    And people get annoyed at me when I bring up the concept of "sheeple", as if it doesn't exist.
    Or maybe it's just because that particular word is usually used by teenagers trying to appear edgy or conspiracy theorists to describe people who don't agree with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places.

Funny to see all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork. So many mommy issues
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... this should draw out some fetishists.