Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised that a group of people notorious for their hateful and jaded nonsense would fall for something like this

alas as long as people continue to give them attention they will feed off it like ticks
    What feminists can't get through their own personal ability, they can get through self-promoting victimization.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    You've never witnessed a gathering of railroad wives have you? It's literally a bunch of stay-at-home wives who complain about their husbands being at work and how they have nothing to do and how awful their life is. When any of the working wives makes a mention about getting a job to help ease the boredom and contribute to the house they immediately strike back with "Raising my kids is a job!" and "My husband makes enough money so I don't need to work" Which was more what I was getting at....If that choice works for the family all the more power to them. Expecting to be taken care of by your spouse while you sit on your ass at home is pretty shitty no matter what gender you happen to be however.
    Hobbies?

For the vast majority of people, the joy of "work," could also be expressed through taking up ritual self mutilation and I'd feel I've achieved roughly the same effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    whelp, my fetish quota has been subsided for the day.

as to the OP: Eh, just wait till they attempt to turn it into their own thing, and saying it was started before 4chan started it and if they disagree, then its misogyny

Deleted
    This can't be real.

I'm not even going to google this and assume it's not real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hobbies?

For the vast majority of people, the joy of "work," could also be expressed through taking up ritual self mutilation and I'd feel I've achieved roughly the same effect.
    Well I would hope those people already have hobbies. I'm well aware that many people are not fond of working. The problem exists where you have a grown person completely relying on another for their existence. If the person is disabled and unable to work it's one thing but to just not work because you don't want to seems fairly selfish.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    This thread is going places.

Funny to see all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork. So many mommy issues
    In your attempt to be edgy and "smart" you forgot to blame it on the Conservatives of 4Chan. You're slipping Espe, slipping hard.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Well I would hope those people already have hobbies. I'm well aware that many people are not fond of working. The problem exists where you have a grown person completely relying on another for their existence. If the person is disabled and unable to work it's one thing but to just not work because you don't want to seems fairly selfish.
    It would be my goal that neither of us have to.

In the course of my stay at home day, I wash all dishes, clean, take a walk and go read.

Plus if you have that kind of time AND you have kids.... homeschool them?

Deleted
    All of my wats.

Deleted
    OK so I googled it, this is the first link that popped up:

http://theralphretort.com/pissforequ...hline-1004015/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PissForEquality

So yeah, it's real.

WOW.

HaahahhHahahhHhAhAHAHahaahahHaaaaa.....

I am not sure what to think about this, if this is a fact of a thing that actually happened.

Should i be offended because: yuck
    Should i be Impressed because: SRSL?NOWAI!LOL!

I am confused.

Did this happen for real?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    OK so I googled it, this is the first link that popped up:
    [Twitter]
    Just ... no. I understand the concept of symbolic gestures but ... wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I love 4Chan. They keep brightening up my weeks.

Deleted
    Oh my god, this is too fucking funny.

It's almost as good as when FKH8 got BTFO by women:

https://www.facebook.com/fckh8com/ph...67814419923920

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post

Did this happen for real?
    Yes. There are even videos if you scroll down far enough in the hashtag.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-10-05 at 04:19 PM.

Well, you gotta admire their dedication and solidarity they must feel with whatever made them selfie the piss in their pants....

It sucks for them, but 4chan is a force of nature, and i can't fault them for falling for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    All of my wats.
    Did you show support ohh CIS gendered one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    #pissforequality is a trending twitter hashtag started by users of 4chan to troll radical online feminists to literally piss on themselves under the guise of social progress.

I know what you are thinking, no radical online feminist will fall for this, they as a group have consistently demonstrated logic, temperance, and wisdom.

WRONG!!

The great Pissining of 2015 has commenced.

This is glorious.

The level of social commentary of easily duping third wave feminists to willfully pee on themselves should be the death knell into this group.
    Good, now they just need to pull off #SlashWristsToStandAgainstThePatriarchy to thin out the herd of professional victims who make real feminists look terrible and do more damage to their own gender than any MRA/Redpill group could ever hope to accomplish.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Why shouldn't women be allowed to be housewives if they so choose?
    That sounds like internalised misogyny, follow the dogma or don't speak!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Is this real life? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Not sure if actually hard working women in leading positions can be called feminists anymore.
    Only by people who know the actual definition of the term.

Who is this 4 chan?