10+ Year Old Account

So am I the only person who does not like/get the new Darius?

I mean, I guess practicing him would make me better at him, but he doesn't do it for me. It's most likely the Q delay. I hate playing against him and hate playing him, which sucks because he was one of my favorite champs. I know its me just sucking wieners playing him, but I guess I don't care enough about league anymore to bother relearning him. I'm a stupid player anyway, I play shit like Garen and Taric. Braindead mechanics and simple fun. Hate all this crap Riot keeps adding.

Just be sure when you press q you start running at the enemy champ. You still want to hit them with the blade but you cant let them dodge it, that where the skill component comes in.

Deleted
    I know what you mean. Just play a champion that you really like and that will get you enjoyment out of the game.
    I also play teemo a lot even when Im against like a riven. just because I like the challenge and I like the champion
    (also people's reactions are always amazing playing against teemo)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new Darius

It's not too different of a playstyle from old darius beyond some number changes and some reset updates.