Hey guys! Real quick description of the guild and what you'd be getting into. We started Mythic HFC about 4 weeks ago, and we got 5/13M since then, which to me isn't too bad. We are a non "die hard try hard" guild, but we do like to get work and progression done at a decent pace. As well as goals to see the end boss on the highest difficulty. It's no secret, the attrition rate for guilds who are similarly or more progressed in this tier and previous tiers is alarming. We understand that real life happens - players are people too with real life commitments; however, we are looking for those players who are able to manage their time well and commit to our raid times, to put in the effort to maximize their potential with their class and help us clear content efficiently. Anyhow, below you will find our requirements and additional information regarding the guild and the raid:

-Information:

Raid times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 8-11pm - est
Current Progression Boss: Mythic Gorefiend.
Voice Chat: mumble (ye I hate it too, not so bad once you get into it)
Faction: Horde
Realm: Thrall (US) (IF you have fantastic logs, its possible we can pay for the xfer)
Loot: We have the epgp add-on JUST to see who needs what and how to prioritize it, but ultimately its up to the loot council to decide who gets what, there is no actual DKP system.

-Requirements:

Need mumble.
Need at least 12/13 Heroic kills in the current tier.
Need to be Horde.
Need to provide logs to prove your case.
Need to be willing to transfer if we unfortunately can't pay for it for you.
Need to be able to commit to the raid times and be there every time, again we know things sometimes come up, just give us a heads up if they do.
Must have a equip item level of 710, as well as the 735+ ring would be a must at this point.
Here is the part where it gets specific, we are only taking specific classes and specific specs, however if you can prove that you are able to out preform one of the main raiders, the spot is yours:

We are open to all classes and specs, but you would need to preform pretty decent in the raid environment.

With that said, this is what we are currently looking for specifically:

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Dps Warrior

We obviously don't need too much of the same class or spec, just things we are keeping an eye out for, since comp at some point does matter. I apologize if the post seemed intimidating in anyway, the guild is actually really laid back and mature, if we dont get the progression boss that night, oh well, its not like we cant try again the next day or week, like I mentioned, not a die hard try hard guild, quite fun actually =)

Anyway guys you can reply to this post or contact myself via the following battle tag:
(Pm me, even if it says i'm not in any game, ill always have the bnet client open! Do allow me some time to see your add request or message, as I may be away at school or asleep)

Kazejin#1934