Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    But the gay guys act nice to their faces and tolerate it, and just bitch about the girls behind their backs. Predictably I guess.
    Usually because a group of pissed women doing such get violent when told. It's usually always women scrapping on gay scenes

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I'm not sure what the difference is between telling a man to stop being 'a lad' and telling a woman she should dress less provocatively to avoid harassment. The latter happens a lot but I'm sure most of the posters don't see that as very worrying or an infringement on her rights. It's a bit of a double standard in all honesty.
    You are mixing things here.
    Can you please show me a video where a group of men from a university on a public television network demand women not to dress lightly, demand that from the University, demand action against women that dress lightly and it all has to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I find it funny that Google Chrome doesn't even recognize "misandry" as a real word
    Google chrome spellcheck is fucking awful.

So what your saying is that you have a doorf problem? you need to do some proper hk farming friend!

srs though, that sounds horrible. xD
    Uncle Dolan maths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    So what your saying is that you have a doorf problem? you need to do some proper hk farming friend!

srs though, that sounds horrible. xD
    I don't even know what you're saying

Deleted
    The ladder is so toxic oh patron warri... Sorry the lad in the thread title really triggered my ladder PTSD.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you drink lots, things happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    When you drink lots, things happen.
    Drinking doesn't cancel out accountable

Many people can drink without being obnoxious cunts, unfortunately others can't

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    I wonder if that strategy works, haha.
    It does, still, I wouldn't recommend it.
    There are downsides, it is very time consuming, and it does not raise your chances that much - you still need to have the ususal good points.

But by all means go to a gay bar with your friends if you can be polite about guys flirting with you and are prepared that most girls won't be interested in your gender.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmm

So if I hit gay bars with my gay friend and his parnter, I can pretty much be a Venus Flytrap?
    Doesn't work that way unfortunately. Well at first you may get some pretty good making out sessions, I even got a BJ once with it, but once you tell them you aren't Gay you are just with your gay friends, they generally change their tune instantly.

the funniest one was a chick making out with me and saying "I love making out with Gay guys, since my Boyfriend can't really get jealous about it." I said "what makes you think I'm gay" she went Red and bailed. Hoe's gonna Hoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Doesn't work that way unfortunately. Well at first you may get some pretty good making out sessions, I even got a BJ once with it, but once you tell them you aren't Gay you are just with your gay friends, they generally change their tune instantly.
    Duh. Why are you saying anything at all?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Duh. Why are you saying anything at all?
    Because I don't like to lead people on and up until the point where they say they are only doing it because they think I'm gay I don't need to say anything.

Stop the "Lad culture" that has been the norm for longer than I have been alive, some of these articles make it seem like this is a new thing that the current generation of 15-21 year olds came up with.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    You are mixing things here.
    Can you please show me a video where a group of men from a university on a public television network demand women not to dress lightly, demand that from the University, demand action against women that dress lightly and it all has to stop?
    I'm not sure why the medium matters. Free speech is being expressed in both cases and there's an argument to be made that the push against lad culture is less worrisome than victim blaming.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34446240

I agree, obnoxious laddish behaviour is annoying HOWEVER I feel the campaign is ignoring the other half, obnoxious hen-night behaviour. As a gay guy that frequents the scene occasionally I can say there's an obnoxious trend of 'girly-night outs' that ultimately end with heavy drinking, groping, inappropriate behaviour etc.
    As a girl, once dragged to Yaoi-con, and to other Yaoi related things at other anime cons, can confirm. Female behavior, especially towards gay men, attractive men, theoretically gay men, is....ummmm INSANE

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Lolwat. No, not common at all.
    Extremely common. Even at gay bars you aren't safe from getting groped by straight women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Extremely common. Even at gay bars you aren't safe from getting groped by straight women.
    I dare say womens behaviour is more lewd than guys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

the funniest one was a chick making out with me and saying "I love making out with Gay guys, since my Boyfriend can't really get jealous about it." I said "what makes you think I'm gay" she went Red and bailed. Hoe's gonna Hoe.
    I find it funny she actually thought she was making out with gay guys, that's like a gay choosing a can of spam over steak

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I dare say womens behaviour is more lewd than guys
    I'd prefer it if we just said lewd and bawdy behaviour out in public, acted upon strangers, is out of order, no matter who does it.

I used to work in a place filled mostly with women. I used to feel very uncomfortable in several situations, very sexually explicit language, making sexual gestures towards me. I used to try and laugh it off, but I hated it. I was never a "lad" type of person, never been a skirt chaser, and it made me feel uneasy. I could never complain about it, the stick I would have got would have been unreal.

When we criticise lad culture, it unfairly implies that male lewdness is the problem, now I cannot say how more prolific one is over the other, but I think both (male and female) are a bit out of order, and that focusing on one rendering of lewdness is unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.