Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not a fan of it, it still stinks in a confined area. However, my pregnant sister is law, a heavy smoker, is using it in place of smoking cigs. So if it keeps her baby healthy I guess I will live with that horrible fruity or floral smoke crap.

It helped my husband and I both quit smoking after failing multiple times over the years. So I personally don't care what anyone's opinion is. We feel better having quit, and it's infinitely cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    isn't it because people realize smoking is worst so this is an alternative to quitting
    Yes, you still get the nicotine but you avoid the other 20 million toxic chemicals in cigarettes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Yes, you still get the nicotine but you avoid the other 20 million toxic chemicals in cigarettes
    You don't have to use vape products that contain nicotine a lot of people are able to quit simply by using the non nicotine alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    You don't have to use vape products that contain nicotine a lot of people are able to quit simply by using the non nicotine alternatives.
    Some people have to. Not everybody reacts to things the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to smoke a half pack of Newport Menthols a day- haven't touched a cigarette in two months now and that's with me frequenting the bar scene more often where I used to burn through them like crazy. After a few weeks I can say I feel -much- better than I did smoking, and I enjoy the process of customizing mods and making your own juice with approved ingredients so I know exactly what's in it; the financial savings are my favorite factor though.

Deleted
    People smoking e-cigarettes no longer throw away their cigartte stubs on the streets that i think is very disgusting. Although it doesnt smell like a cigarette - i think there are different flavors available - i dont like it.

Its great for THC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlayn View Post
    People smoking e-cigarettes no longer throw away their cigartte stubs on the streets that i think is very disgusting. Although it doesnt smell like a cigarette - i think there are different flavors available - i dont like it.
    You name a flavor, someone has made it.

Currently, I use a creamy dragon fruit flavor, and every single person I vape near comments on wonderful it smells.

I used to have a candy apple flavor that was really nice, a butterscotch toffee, and my absolute favorite is a watermelon/strawberry/mint flavor.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to laugh though- people comment on my clouds a good bit, I don't intentionally blow massive screens of fog but I like the feeling of a full hit because it curbs my oral fixation (lifetime smoker I've been pulled over because a sheriffs deputy thought I was smoking a blunt in my car, after showing him it was an e-cig he pulled one out and put mine to shame, had a good laugh about it and was on my way. Just last night somebody pulled up next to me at a light and said the same thing.

Not a big fan of the "check out my cloud, bro" crowd- especially indoors. But I have to say I don't mind it nearly as much at venues and bars compared to the people still puffing down a pack of analogue cigs' at the counter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't find it bothersome. Some people I know vape and it doesn't smell bad or linger.

I think people are going to bitch no matter what measures people take on curbing the nicotine habit.

Funny thing is most people that bitch about smokers/vapors go out on Friday night and get drunk and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post

a friend of mine stopped smoking within a week. Guess why? Because his new GF did not like it.
    aww I'm sorry for your friend

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Don't really like it and I think it is probably bad for you in a similar way to smoking tobacco. The only good thing about it is that it doesn't stink like tobacco smoke.
    We know it's somewhere around 5% as harmful as smoking tobacco. I suspect inhaling anything that's not normal "air" is stressful to the lungs, but the vast majority of what's really bad in tobacco comes from inhaling burning plant matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So you guys are talking about tobacco and not weed?. Who the f would vape tobacco?.
    People who want nicotine, but don't want all the tar, carcinogens, and horrible smelling breath/clothes/cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Yeah, generally, every so often you want to drop the mg/ml of nicotine down -- if you're interested in eventually quitting. I keep mine at a low level, but I don't see me getting down to 0 entirely. I vape for the same reason I drink coffee in the morning. It's a stimulant and stimulants work really well at waking me up and keeping me engaged with whatever I'm doing that day.

Deleted
    I love vaping, I tried it once and immediately stopped a decade long 30 a day smoking habit. I didn't read the whole thread but I assume people have linked a bunch of studies carried on pre-made Chinese ecigarettes and decided it's more deadly than smoking, but the recent studies have shown it be roughly 10% as bad for you as smoking if you do it the way it's meant to be done. I know what's in the stuff I smoke, because I make it myself (if you're vaping and not doing this, you should. It's massively cheaper and you have control over your flavour. do yourself a favour, buy a rebuildable deck, a coilmaking kit and eliquid ingredients) and I'm willing to accept the risks.

My problem is with the vaping 'subculture' of absolutely cringeworthy neckbeards having a big-dick cloud blowing contest. When I tried my first subohm build I was hooked because the throat hit matches the hot, tactile sensation of a cigarette draw really nicely with far less nicotine, but subohm vaping comes with bigger clouds and more attention. When I go out to a bar or club I still buy a 10 deck of cigarettes because I don't want someone clocking me with a mouth fedora and assuming I'm a colossal douchebag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    When I tried my first subohm build I was hooked because the throat hit matches the hot, tactile sensation of a cigarette draw really nicely with far less nicotine, but subohm vaping comes with bigger clouds and more attention.
    Here normal people don't speak about their adictions like that.

See you are an addict and not a wine connoisseur.
    Of course you were hooked you are an nicotine addict.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

where was that in dispute?

- - - Updated - - -

where was that in dispute? I love nicotine, it's great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    where was that in dispute?

- - - Updated - - -

where was that in dispute? I love nicotine, it's great.
    In your language drop this kinda language.

Deleted
    In your language drop this kinda language.
    ...what?

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would report them to the police, marijuana is illegal.
    I'm so sorry you live in an inferior place that hasn't yet caught up with reality, a world where smoking and drinking are okay, but marijuana is not. I don't use the stuff personally, but I'm just a big fan of liberty.