Poll: What Internet Browser so you use?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome. Firefox got buggy as fuck and slow for me for some reason and I switched to chrome. I absolutely love it. Its clean and easy to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pale Moon, it's Firefox without the crappy UI and compatibility with most firefox addons.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Chrome, with firefox i browse mmochampion when watching videos, when i load a page/ refresh/ post it makes the video stutter for a second or two.

Chrome because my main mail account is gmail and this is just easier. The only addon I also use is adblocker so it's just easy this way.
    Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comodo Dragon, it's Chrome without all the crappy google analytical and things added in. Works much faster than Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Firefox.

chrome does NOT let you "Right click, set as desktop backround" without a fucking addon, and that fucking addon no longer exists.

I won't touch chrome at this point even if it worked, out of disgust for google producing a product with one glaring flaw. C'mon, guys, don't turn into blizzard.
    You...you mean you don't save every image in a "Backgrounds" folder for future usage?

Firefox. It's faster than Chrome, doesn't use as many resources, and does everything I want it to do and more.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Firefox. Use Chrome on my phone tho.

Chrome because of Adblock.

Deleted
    Used to use Firefox, since the days of the Amiga, but last few years it turned buggy & is bloatware.

Switched to Palemoon a year or two back & it`s what Firefox was/should`ve stayed as.
    Also seems more secure.

Deleted
    Firefox simply because it was the first browser I used after switching away from IE. And I like its addons. Ghostery, AdBlock, NoScript, Proxtube, sweet sweet package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Chrome cause fuck FireFox and IE

Using Chrome the Twitch addons are nice and BTTV addon is pretty damn good.

Been using FF since version 1.0, never moved since

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefox because I like to have a lot of tabs open and chrome is a resource hog in that department. Plus, I like the layout better on firefox.

Internet explorer because it works best when managing tons of users in Office365.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Firefox because I like to have a lot of tabs open and chrome is a resource hog in that department. Plus, I like the layout better on firefox.
    Check out the addon "close other tabs" it lets you close all the tabs to the right or left of the one you are on, or to close them all but the one you are on. I love this because sometimes ill have 20+ tabs open when I do research.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Google Ultron. Really, chrome at home, FF at work (chrome doesn't work on scientific linux).

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Check out the addon "close other tabs" it lets you close all the tabs to the right or left of the one you are on, or to close them all but the one you are on. I love this because sometimes ill have 20+ tabs open when I do research.
    I prefer The Great Suspender. Keeps the tabs open, but suspends them if they're inactive for long enough. You go back to the tab, click on the unsuspend button, and you have it.

Waterfox is the best.