Thread: [TV] Blindspot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    loving it so far
    Be feared, or be fuel

Looks like NBC did an early season 2 renewal for The Blindspot http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/bl...-series-39681/

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    While it's not the best show on TV, it is highly entertaining and they've found a great formula for the show. Because of the nature of the overall show with the tattoos being clues and what not, it has the perfect mix of being a procedural type of show while also having those procedural types of episodes still be part of an overall season story arc.

surprised more people do not follow this show. I am highly enjoying it.

Thought the first episode was really good but after the fourth one I stopped watching. Felt like it was turning into a "Discover the meaning of tattoo x and for the remainder of the episode chase that". Too bad cause the pilot was really good.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    DDAAMMNNN, episode 10 just brought some fucking hype.

So most of the episode was dealing with the death of dosey bitches BF, boo fucking hoo.

But that ending man... The best kind of twist, one you don't see coming, but then the MOMENT it drops you think "Of fucking COURSE! It's so clear now!"
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

yeah, that was sweet, I'm also thinking that she will turn out not to be Taylor Shaw.

One thing comes to mind, how long have they been surveilling Agent Weller. Now he comes off as a patsy, he was their mark, the weak link, her way into the agency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, no way in hell this is playing out that easily I'm guessing They did... Science! to fuck with her blood or something, so it'd give a false positive on the DNA test, not expecting them to run a second test and discredit it

As for you second point... A long time. A VERY long time.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Taylor's boyfriend seems more suited to her than her FBI childhood friend.. and the pair are kinda hot too.. but i suspect he's going to die tragically and Taylor and her childhood friend get a romance

Also am I the only one who thought monday night's episode with Cade seemed a bit tacky overall? i mean she's supposed to be part of this super elite squad, and now so far 2 of them are dead, 1 has turned, it's crumbling, and not in good way.

still i do like the stuff they come up with when they uncover the tattoos, this episode was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Taylor's boyfriend seems more suited to her than her FBI childhood friend.. and the pair are kinda hot too.. but i suspect he's going to die tragically and Taylor and her childhood friend get a romance

Also am I the only one who thought monday night's episode with Cade seemed a bit tacky overall? i mean she's supposed to be part of this super elite squad, and now so far 2 of them are dead, 1 has turned, it's crumbling, and not in good way.

still i do like the stuff they come up with when they uncover the tattoos, this episode was weird.
    Well the two that are dead were killed by the one who turned so it's not like they were killed by Joe Shmoe.