Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What spells do you want removed?

What warlock spells do you want to see removed or revamped?

I want Mannoroth's Fury removed for something completely new. No lame aoe booster
    My name is what makes me so manly.

I want all demonology specific spells to be removed, so it can be revamped into a pure summoner class. Other than that, the tier 6 talents should all be reworked because they all suck.

I'd personally like to see Agony turned into a normal DoT (though that'd prolly remove the last of affliction's complexity whatsoever, so it probably wouldn't happen), not a fan of the stacks mechanic. For affliction, I'd prefer that either drain soul be unable to be interrupted or at least not lock out all actions for affliction in pvp. Summoning changed to require only the warlock.

Demonology, don't touch a thing. Maybe remove either Doom or Corruption, or make them usable in either form. But other than that, if they're not going to give DH their RDPS form back entirely and allow them to be RDPS, don't remove it from warlock. Turning Demo into demon BM would be so boring.

AD become baseline, KJC stays, Mannaroths gets reworked, removed or abilities tied to it needs some kind of change...90 tier of talents needs to be focused on mobility because i think with changes coming to demo, warlocks will be one of the least mobile ranged classes if things stay as they are.

Atm AD just outright beats KJC altho it did see some play this expansion ( Imperator mainly, used it on Kromog progression (not kormrok) myself because we lacked hunters to ensure burst on pillars). I honestly like the way KJC works but it would need a bit of polish...changing the talent tier to mobility they could easily add back fel flame altho seems a bit unlikely.
    Last edited by Zerach8; 2015-10-07 at 04:51 AM.

Enhanced Ember Tap needs to be replaced. It might actually be the worst perk in the game. Useless if you're spec'd into Sacrifice and between Soul Link/Soul Leech you're far better off by just using that ember on Chaos Bolt.

I want the soul shard requirement for Haunt removed. Would love to see Affliction to go back to Cataclysm affliction. It was way more fun back then.

A lot of the talents...

Primarily our entire 100 talent row and mannoroths fury.

Wouldn't say I want much else removed so much as altered.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I want the soul shard requirement for Haunt removed. Would love to see Affliction to go back to Cataclysm affliction. It was way more fun back then.
    I don't necessarily have an issue with Haunt needing a soul shard, but they need to change how Nightfall functions. Either up the proc chance or make it proc from all corruptions. Or, have a reasonably high proc chance on single target that gets reduced x% for every additional target that corruption is on. Definitely need the shard cost on Soul Swap removed, though. It's such a dumb thing to do.

I'd really like fel flame back.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

- 90's talent row needs to be revamped, this is my biggest concern
    - Soul Swap needs to lose the Shard cost and instead have a CD and a charge system
    - Bring back Health Funnel to Destro and remove that god awful Ember Tap perk
    - Remove Glyph of Drain Life and bake into Harvest Life
    - Soul Shard combat regeneration needs to be fixed (diminishing nightfall chance from multiple Corruptions, bring back Drain Soul regeneration under 20%, etc)
    - Seed of Corruption needs a buff, or a rework, or something because it's total shit

That's off the top of my head, ignored Demo since it's getting re-hauled.
    Last edited by Xandy; 2015-10-07 at 03:44 PM.

Ember Tap as I feel like it usually isn't worth the cost. Rain of Fire in its current incarnation should be removed because it is basically useless. Same thing for Seed of Corruption.

Deleted
    havoc is getting on my nerves since mop, its just a clumsy and inelegant mechanic, and probably the only reason i cant stand playing destro.
    i hope it gets removed/reworked

Quote Originally Posted by caliente View Post
    havoc is getting on my nerves since mop, its just a clumsy and inelegant mechanic, and probabbly the only reason i cant stand playing destro.
    i hope it gets removed/reworked
    I've always felt Havoc was a slightly boring spell thematically but mechanically it's wonderful, I can't imagine Destro without it now. Most of the skill cap involved with Destro comes from proper Havoc usage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    I've always felt Havoc was a slightly boring spell thematically but mechanically it's wonderful, I can't imagine Destro without it now. Most of the skill cap involved with Destro comes from proper Havoc usage.
    its not the mechanic per se, more the interaction with shadowburn. its very akward to pull this off.
    when u try to utilize all 3 charges into an quickly dying priority add it lends to a very akward playstyle. for example capping your embers in risk not having enough or not casting to save your GCD or simply not attacking the priority add because you used havoc to early and dont want to waste charges. and its not just "optimization" this will make or break your destro dps on add fights. i think the impact is to big for such a fragile spell

Remove Rain of Fire and Seed of Corruption directly from the game please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Remove Rain of Fire and Seed of Corruption directly from the game please
    please dont remove rain of fire. its the only spell u can use as destro to quickly pull mobs in soloplay

Deleted
    I do not want any more spells removed and dumbed down.

Quote Originally Posted by caliente View Post
    its not the mechanic per se, more the interaction with shadowburn. its very akward to pull this off.
    when u try to utilize all 3 charges into an quickly dying priority add it lends to a very akward playstyle. for example capping your embers in risk not having enough or not casting to save your GCD or simply not attacking the priority add because you used havoc to early and dont want to waste charges. and its not just "optimization" this will make or break your destro dps on add fights. i think the impact is to big for such a fragile spell
    I think players forget that they can generate embers super fast with Havoc and using this to your advantage creates a whole other dimension to Destro gameplay. For example you see a Gorebound Construct at 50%, you have Havoc up but only one or two embers... Havoc the Gorebound Spirit, or Boss, or another high health add, then cast one incinerate on the Construct, then a Chaos Bolt, then the add should be near execute and you can get the Shadowburn cleave(s) at the end. If you don't have the ember for the Shadowburn or the add is still above 20%, switch back to your Havoc'd target for some quick ember generation, then quickly switch back for the Shadowburn cleave. I feel like a lot of players hold off on Havoc waiting for that perfect Shadowburn cleave when you should be casting it on CD and using it on whatever you can but keep the goal of Shadowburn/Chaos Bolt cleaving on your mind. I mean if you are low on embers or you fucked up and have no embers, there's nothing wrong with throwing out two Havoc charges as generators and then saving the third for a Shadowburn, or even consuming all three charges on generators isn't the end of the world, especially if you need embers fast and can't Shadowburn.

What is annoying however is when adds die too quickly for a Shadowburn which you think you're going to be able to get off, I wonder if a mechanic similar to SW: Death for Shadow Priests would work, for example if you Shadowburn a target above 20% HP it puts Shadowburn on a short CD like 3 - 5 seconds or something.
    Last edited by Xandy; 2015-10-07 at 09:21 PM.

I cannot believe someone actually wants Havoc to be removed... like... wtf? It's one of the best spells in the game.

On topic: I don't want any actual spell to be removed other than Metamorphosis and the related spells to it. But I do want many talents to be removed/reworked.

Things I'd love to see:
    - Rain of Fire back to its MoP glory. Or at least worth to cast. It's an awesome spell that deals almost no damage.
    - Health Funnel back to Destro.
    - Chaos Bolt back to be the strongest spell in game.
    - Backlash back. I've understood why it was scrapped to begin with.
    - Soul Link like it was in patch 5.1 or patch 5.2.
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2015-10-07 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No removing, they already trimmed back way too far. The 90 and 100 talent rows need reworking, but seriously, we get revamped and rotational changes every fucking hotfix; it's annoying, frustrating, ridiculous to keep on top of, and just awful game maintenance. I'm sick to death of it. I'd really love for them to actually just polish what we have properly instead of insisting on changing everything all the time just for the sake of it because they feel like they have to mess with Warlocks all the damn time.

Seriously, Shaman and Rogues are over there whining that they never get fucking touched. Do something about that for a change.

Deleted
    Life tap should have been gone ages ago.