Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Burning Rush made as a baseline warlock ability, something to fill its place in the T60 talent tree.
    Rework of KJC / MF.
    Soul Swap rework (shard cost removal?)
    Seed of Corruption / Rain of Fire / Ember Tap buffs.

Everything else seems fine to me.
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Atroxe View Post
    Burning Rush made as a baseline warlock ability, something to fill its place in the T60 talent tree.
    Rework of KJC / MF.

Couldn't agree more! Especially Seed of Corruption and RoF buffs. I would like Seed of Corruption's damage to be increased, or cast time reduced, and RoF to generate Embers again.

I know you guys lack the courage to ask Blizz to make an "improved" return...

Quote Originally Posted by Atroxe View Post
    Rework of KJC / MF.

Completely agreed!

life tap
    and for those tryhards that see it as iconic, yeah buddy you use it once or twice in an entire fight so iconic "bro i just get that nostalgic thrill everytime im forced to life tap"

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    life tap
    and for those tryhards that see it as iconic, yeah buddy you use it once or twice in an entire fight so iconic "bro i just get that nostalgic thrill everytime im forced to life tap"
    I'd rather it change to something that provides a temporary buff or something along those lines. It is rather iconic, we sacrifice some of our life energy for more " power" and I don't want to see that idea leave, but rather the current incarnation of it leave. Being the only dps that has to worry about mana when it isn't part of our gameplay really (like it is for arcane) just isn't fun and lifetap doesn't make it interesting

7+ Year Old Account
    The only spell I want gone is lifetap

As far as modified, I would like to see
    seed of corruption, maybe have something that allows you to trigger the detonate
    Soul swap, now that snapshotting is gone, remove the shard cost please
    ROF, something, not sure what, needs to be fixed about this. Maybe ACTUAL bonus damage on targets with immolate, have it off of the GCD, something along those lines

Other things:
    archimonde trinket for demo rolled into the class, but an auto 2 imps

nothing removed but seed of corruption is number 1 on my list to be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorefiend's Grasp. Literally the only reason to DK -_-
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Manno's fury, seed of corruption, never cared for these at all, cataclysm too.
    Grimoires should be rethought based on spec

Yea, I can see the argument for Life Tap being removed. I'd remove Summon Stone too, because i'm a cranky old warlock, and if the lock can get there to summon, so can everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I do not want any more spells removed and dumbed down.
    this 10/chars

Deleted
    All the meta discussion aside, I hope they keep the animation of demonbolt around in some form, it's a good looking spell.

Deleted
    I want Defile to either be baseline, removed or massively buffed, it's an absolutely atrocious talent choice imo. Even when it's the best option, it feels very weak and overall just annoying to use since it's actually smaller than D&D until the last few ticks, so bosses that move slightly could be completely pulled out of it. I would like to see it be the option to pick on stacked up AoE so that it'd gain size & damage based on the number of targets hit instead of just growing a tiny bit every time it ticks regardless of the number of targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    I'd rather it change to something that provides a temporary buff or something along those lines. It is rather iconic, we sacrifice some of our life energy for more " power" and I don't want to see that idea leave, but rather the current incarnation of it leave. Being the only dps that has to worry about mana when it isn't part of our gameplay really (like it is for arcane) just isn't fun and lifetap doesn't make it interesting
    Make it generate Shards/Embers/Fury in exchange for hp.
    Also, since Meta is going to Demon Hunters, I'd love a minor glyph to make me a demon during Dark Soul. Awesomeness for kill pics!

Deleted
    Sometimes less is more, would like them to look into removing the CC row of talents for every class and move it inot the new pvp talent tree. Granted not all classes have as defined CC talent row it is very much so possible to rearange some talent to make room for 3 to go.

The benefit this would have is to make the baseline cc spells more valueable when it comes to encounter design and even trash pull design in dungeons.
    Back in tbc there were even times you looked for a certain class to fill the last spot in a dungeon run just for cc's like polymorph and nowdays if the pulls is dangerous they just get aoe stunned to oblivion.
    Granted alot of the strenght of cc were in the lack of cd's for tanks and healers too back then but still, having less cc overall makes the remaining stronger.

And as far as pve goes I hardly think they will be missed as it is often the talent row that is being ignored unless cc matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluukat View Post
    Sometimes less is more, would like them to look into removing the CC row of talents for every class and move it inot the new pvp talent tree. Granted not all classes have as defined CC talent row it is very much so possible to rearange some talent to make room for 3 to go.

The benefit this would have is to make the baseline cc spells more valueable when it comes to encounter design and even trash pull design in dungeons.
    Back in tbc there were even times you looked for a certain class to fill the last spot in a dungeon run just for cc's like polymorph and nowdays if the pulls is dangerous they just get aoe stunned to oblivion.
    Granted alot of the strenght of cc were in the lack of cd's for tanks and healers too back then but still, having less cc overall makes the remaining stronger.

And as far as pve goes I hardly think they will be missed as it is often the talent row that is being ignored unless cc matters.
    Soo you want it back to the days of "bring the class not the player" nothing like screaming in trade chat for hours looking a class that knows how to do its job! This goes against blizzards current mind of "bring the player not the class" and I would hate to see that again.

On topic, I would love to see mana go away. With the recent game changes and secondary resources, I just feel mana is useless unless you are a healer. With that, life tap to be reworked as well. It is a good iconic ability, sarificing health for power. Maybe life tap can have a charge system, 2 charges, 1 minute recharge? Could provide a buff that increases spell power by 20% for 7 seconds and drops 5% every second after the first 7 seconds.
    Last edited by Soikona; 2015-10-19 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    With that, life tap to be reworked as well. It is a good iconic ability, sarificing health for power. Maybe life tap can have a charge system, 2 charges, 1 minute recharge? Could provide a buff that increases spell power by 20% for 7 seconds and drops 5% every second after the first 7 seconds.
    I like your thinking..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Soo you want it back to the days of "bring the class not the player" nothing like screaming in trade chat for hours looking a class that knows how to do its job! This goes against blizzards current mind of "bring the player not the class" and I would hate to see that again.
    Don´t really looking for that to happen and that isn´t likely to happen anymore either, that mentallity stopped being true for dungeons ages ago when there stopped being dead speccs for pve. A little less cc overall isn´t going to make certain classes unavailible, just giving small edge to some, no more so than a 5 man group having access to time warp/heroism/blood lust or not.
    I would like needing hard cc on some dungeon pulls to be back personally.

As far as raiding goes blizzard have also stated they want more room to have class dependet mechanics, hence the mythic is set to 20 players so they can tune around the assumption that every class could be availible. MC req on BF mythic for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemelech View Post
    Life tap should have been gone ages ago.
    ^This too.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.