Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why Donald Trump is the only viable candidate

Yes, the man has flaws but, but who doesn't:

1. He's the only candidate forceful enough to stand up to the increasing PC culture in the west right now, he says what he means and means what he says and won't give a damn if you call him a racist, sexist, classist or xenophobe. If you're tired of the SJW/cultural marxist type of people, there's nobody better than Donald Trump to put them back in their place. The tactic of the SJW is to defame and subvert and it's technically very easy to fight if most people do it: resist the subversion, refuse to cave in.

2. He will deport the illegals and secure the US border. Non-citizens have absolutely no right to just come into a foreign country and just do what they want. Mexico would not tolerate it if it was anybody else doing it, in fact Mexico is one of the hardest countries to gain citizenship in if you're not born there already. But they're not called "racist" or "xenophobes" and it's true, they aren't, they're just standing up for their country.

3. He will actually fight the terrorists with boots on the ground, not just "airstrikes" which never won any war.

4. He will get the economy going away with a better (lower) tax system and cancel deals with China and other countries that are not advantageous and bring jobs back. He will have a strong foreign policy, enemies of the US might not like it (Putin, China etc.) but at least they'll respect and fear the US. Right now under Obama nobody does.

It doesn't matter who becomes president, they all serve the same masters (the corporate entities/MIC and the global bankers).

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Yes, the man has flaws but, but who doesn't:.
    But unique amongst candidates, he has nothing but flaws. He has zero redeeming features. He is arrogant, uneducated, uncaring and not even a competent businessman.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I view it is, if I'm going to get shit on, I wanna at least laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    But unique amongst candidates, he has nothing but flaws. He has zero redeeming features. He is arrogant, uneducated, uncaring and not even a competent businessman.
    He has gut, and that's enough to lead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerplank View Post
    It doesn't matter who becomes president, they all serve the same masters (the corporate entities/MIC and the global bankers).
    Some candidates will be better than others though and the west (not just US, but all of western civilization) needs to reverse the culture of PC until we truly become a dictatorship from which only armed conflict can get us out.

- - - Updated - - -

I just listed at least 4.

Quote Originally Posted by l0nglive View Post
    He has gut, and that's enough to lead
    Is that sarcasm? Can't tell over the internet, but i seriously hope it is.

Some candidates will be better than others though and the west (not just US, but all of western civilization) needs to reverse the culture of PC until we truly become a dictatorship from which only armed conflict can get us out.
    They can start by abolishing the Federal Reserve.

1. He's the only candidate forceful enough to stand up to the increasing PC culture in the west right now, he says what he means and means what he says and won't give a damn if you call him a racist, sexist, classist or xenophobe. If you're tired of the SJW/cultural marxist type of people, there's nobody better than Donald Trump to put them back in their place. The tactic of the SJW is to defame and subvert and it's technically very easy to fight if most people do it: resist the subversion, refuse to cave in.

2. He will deport the illegals and secure the US border. Non-citizens have absolutely no right to just come into a foreign country and just do what they want. Mexico would not tolerate it if it was anybody else doing it, in fact Mexico is one of the hardest countries to gain citizenship in if you're not born there already. But they're not called "racist" or "xenophobes" and it's true, they aren't, they're just standing up for their country.

3. He will actually fight the terrorists with boots on the ground, not just "airstrikes" which never won any war.

4. He will get the economy going away with a better (lower) tax system and cancel deals with China and other countries that are not advantageous and bring jobs back. He will have a strong foreign policy, enemies of the US might not like it (Putin, China etc.) but at least they'll respect and fear the US. Right now under Obama nobody does.
    So let me tear your bullshit argument to shreds.

1. No, he is leveling off on his support and most likely will not get any more support than he already has. 3 other candidates are already catching up to him and all 3 of them are basically retarded.

2. No he won't simply because there is no way in hell the Senate will pass a bill to pay for a more than likely extremely expensive wall and estimated $1 TRILLION cost in deportation costs at high end and $700 billion on low end and take an estimated 20 fucking years, well after Trump has died. http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/17/depor...ry-costly.html

3. No he won't because no one will vote for that. We already tried that, and it has cost us thousands of lives over a decade of war and TRILLIONS of dollars.

4. Again, his tax plan has an estimated cost of $12 TRILLION over the next DECADE alone. Giving tax breaks to the wealthy is exactly the OPPOSITE of what he said when he started his campaign. There is a reason Grover Norquist likes it. If he likes it, you can bet your ass that it isn't good for the rest of the country. http://taxfoundation.org/article/det...ump-s-tax-plan Tax Foundation is even a CONSERVATIVE Tax think tank and even they think his fucking tax plan is pants on head fucking retarded.

Do you seriously believe this shit? I mean seriously no one in their right mind that criticizes Obama like you can REALLY TRULY believe this shit is the greatest thing for this country. You have complained about Obama's debts and deficits in the past and you are literally going to condone a candidate that will probably double our debt that we have now if ANY of his policies, especially his tax plan goes into effect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah uhm, about 3. are you always listing possible deaths of your people as a positive thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

And I just tore apart your 4 reasons rather easily. NEXT.

From Oct 6th

Trump leads with 27 percent support, down 2 points from a survey conducted at the end of August, while retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson has gained a couple of points and stands at 17 percent.

Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) follows at 13 percent — a 6-point increase from the outlet's last survey more than a month ago — with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush steady at 10 percent.

Rounding out the top tier of GOP candidates nationally are Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 7 percent, former businesswoman Carly Fiorina at 6 percent, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who take 4 percent support apiece.

But I saw another poll from nbc/wsj that said Trump and Carson were at 21 and 20%, this was dated Sept 27.

Trump was bound to lose some of his lead, it always happens. The day of the vote it's almost always neck and neck.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I'm sure your own CV will measure up favorably to mr Trump right? RIGHT???

10+ Year Old Account
    1. He's rude and boorish, they have never been positive traits and claiming it is him being non-PC doesn't suddenly make them positive traits.

2. He'll do bugger all about immigration.

3. I highly doubt that the American people want to see more of their sons coming home in body bags from fighting a war in some far off land they couldn't point out on a map.

4. Nobody would fear the US under Trump, they'd be slightly embarrassed for you, but not fearful. If Trump goes into trade negotiations with unreasonable demands, then other nations won't come to an agreement with the US, they'll take their business to where it is most beneficial for them - trade negotiations are about we profit and you profit, not we profit and you'll get no benefit but deal with us anyway, nobody would bother with the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, but most people don't have as many as him.
    The fact that you think this is a pressing issue and reason to vote for him speaks volumes about your priorities as a person.

So he has a completely impractical plan to "deport all of the illegals" which would not only cost a ridiculous amount of money but would be practically impossible. The idea of building a giant wall and making them pay for it is also completely ridiculous. First, building a big wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. It might help, but it won't stop it. Second, if we tell Mexico they're paying for it, they're going to laugh. I don't blame them.
    So to prove he's "the best at war" he's going to get more of our troops killed in pointless conflicts? Great. You clearly have as little of a grasp on reality as he does.

He's a failed businessman who bankrupts companies and pockets the money at the expense of the employees. He has no foreign policy plan. We don't need people to fear us, and they're not going to respect us if we have some blowhard as president who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Look, I know everything is Obama's fault and Trump is god's gift to America and libruls and illegals are ruining your country, but please just stop. You have zero clue what you're talking about. If your entire stance is that America should give the rest of the world the middle finger, just do everyone a favor and refrain from voting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    2. No he won't simply because there is no way in hell the Senate will pass a bill to pay for a more than likely extremely expensive wall and estimated $1 TRILLION cost in deportation costs at high end and $700 billion on low end and take an estimated 20 fucking years, well after Trump has died. http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/17/depor...ry-costly.html
    You don't really think in the long term do you?

First of all, the alternative of giving the illegals a path to citizenship just sends the wrong message to foreigners in general, that you can enter the country illegally and nothing will happen to you. So the problem will never go away. It's going to continue form now until forever, or until the US becomes poorer than Mexico. It also sends the message that America doesn't care about its own sovereignty, that it's a weak country that people can trample on. Internationalism doesn't work, it's all part of the failed Marxist legacy of "workers of the world unite". It's pure fairy tale, borders were made for a reason and should be upheld. Tolerating criminal activity is just going to lead to more of it.

Second, mass immigration of this nature leads to more votes for Democrats, which leads to more wealth redistribution, since a lot of these immigrants come with nothing to their name which in turn causes progressives to whine about "inequality of wealth or income". They are not a net positive gain for the society and they are disproportionately involved in crime (other than illegal immigration). If they actually want to work, uphold the law, they should migrate LEGALLY if their application is approved or give up and stay home. Do you really want the entire political structure to be directly manipulated by people who didn't even migrate legally?
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2015-10-07 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes right down to it, Donald Trump is the poster boy for everything I hate about the right and this country, BUT, that being said, he is refreshingly honest like most politicians both Democratic and Republican, and I will admit, he has exposed many of the hypocrisy's that exist in both the left and the right.

He is his own man, and never backed down, or apologized in some bull shit way that made people FEEL BETTER, I respect that, and that is a Integrity, I also admire. However as I expected he would dominate and win the G.O.P nomination, mostly because he is his own man, and isn't dependent on Koch brothers or special interest money.

But, the G.O.P and traditional establishments are going to throw everything at him and the kitchen sink to stop him probably much like with Bernie Sanders, who BOTH show that the core foundations of either party are pretty much so far away from themselves, that the problem isn't Politicians, Lack of Choice or the mainstream media, but more than we become a society of morons, for the most part who have no fucking idea what we really want, cry about wanting more, and don't want to commit to DOING much of anything else.

I could be wrong but we will see, if Trump doesn't make it or Bernie, I am guessing we will get Hillary, or possibly Bush and NONE will really have anything to complain about.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If you're tired of the SJW/cultural marxist type of people, there's nobody better than Donald Trump to put them back in their place.
    I'd vote on him in that manner

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you seriously believe this shit? I mean seriously no one in their right mind that criticizes Obama like you can REALLY TRULY believe this shit is the greatest thing for this country. You have complained about Obama's debts and deficits in the past and you are literally going to condone a candidate that will probably double our debt that we have now if ANY of his policies, especially his tax plan goes into effect.
    Polarizing politics to the degree of democrats and conservatives can have this effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    3. I highly doubt that the American people want to see more of their sons coming home in body bags from fighting a war in some far off land they couldn't point out on a map.
    Like it or not, ISIS is at war with the west. We have no choice but to be at war with them back.

This is why liberals are so stupid. They say war should be for self-defense, well guess what, you're under attack, stand and fight, noob.