Thread: weapons

Deleted

weapons

am boosting a rogue up and was gonna craft 2 705 weapons to start up with. problem is am not sure what to start with? 2 daggers, slow + dagger. two slows etc. am prob gonna go with combat as one spec due to cleave but am guessing starting with sub is to early?

no idea about crafted weapons but you can always buy honor weapons (ilvl 730) and conquest weapons (ilvl 770)

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    honor weapons (ilvl 730) and conquest weapons (ilvl 770)
    Please realize these are only at those item levels when in pvp combat... So 99% of the time s/he is leveling, they're useless.

OT: Decide your spec. Combat with dual slow weapons (maces, I believe from blacksmith) or dual daggers as Assassination/Subtlety. Obviously, you can get more mileage out of the daggers for two specs, but since Combat is always nice for cleave, and Subtlety is also doing quite well, it's entirely up to you.

My opinion is to just make two Combat weapons and cleave your way to victory.

Deleted
    hi thanks for your quick answers =) one thingh i wonder. aint a slow and a fast best for combat aoe? am not sure but icyveins says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    hi thanks for your quick answers =) one thingh i wonder. aint a slow and a fast best for combat aoe? am not sure but icyveins says so.
    I have yet to see any kind of unanimity on the subject. I've seen people say things ranging from 'always two slow' through 'never fast in mainhand' to 'only equip a dagger if the ilvl is at least 30 points higher'. As such I'm inclined to believe the difference only really matters at the high end mythic raiding level. I doubt you'll do badly if you just go slow/slow if all the rest is in order.

Deleted
    ah okey, that clears it up thanks mate ^^

Talking only from PVE perspective- if you want to min-max for combat you would go with fast MH and slow OH. Blizz changed the way poisons work with Blade Flurry- they can now proc if Blade Flurry is toggled on. That means the faster your main hand weapons is the more procs you get. For Off-Hand you still want slow weapon because of our mastery.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assass - 2 daggers (no choice)

Combat ST - Slow MH / Slow OH

Combat AOE - Fast MH / Slow OH

Sub - Dagger MH, highest ilvl alternative in OH.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    so if am not mistaken, wouldent having a dagger and a slow weapon be the best and then have sub/combat as specs? though ofc i guess sub might be worse in lower item lvls missing t18 stuff as trinkets/sets items. though atm i like assination best but frome what i seen most seems to pull away frome it after gearing up .