5/13M 18% on Gore 716 lfg

Looking for a new guild

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dorin/advanced

I haven't really raided in a while because of issues with my old guild. So my logs are kinda outdated and I'm sorry for that.

If you want to contact me my btag is Jacob#1525. Or just send an email to Dragonulti@gmail.com
    Last edited by keedorin; 2015-10-07 at 12:37 PM.

Pandamonium is looking for a few Alliance Weekend Raiders! Looking for people that are Mythic ready and willing to hop servers and join us. We are filling immediate DPS positions for the core group . Looking for people with experience in the current raid tier, with gear ready for mythic raiding.

Sat 7pm-10pm EST
    Sun 7pm-10pm EST

Current Progression: 2/13M
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...on/Pandamonium

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/4497
    Loot: Loot Council

If your interested message Atrianna (Atrianna#1646) or Saintfurion (Saintfurion#1538) or apply at our website

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    Progression: 5/7 Mythic HM, 5/10 Mythic BRF, 5/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

Adobo Republic (8/13M) on US Illidan Horde currently have raid spots open for:

Ranged DPS: Boomkins, Shadow Priests, Warlocks, Mages
    Melee DPS: Rogues, WW Monk, Feral Druids or any plate DPS with tank offspec
    Healers: Monks, Druids, Resto Shaman
    Please note that good applications will always be considered irrespective of class. We are looking for players ready to enter mythic HFC straight away. In general, we have a stable team with a mix of good and experienced raiders but at the moment, we need a few more to complete it.

Any exceptional raider/group of people or small guild will also be considered, including people that might want to be part of our community until they gear up and raid in the future are welcome too.

(Paid transfers can be considered on a case to case basis.)

Raid Days:
    Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Monday
    Raid Times:
    9:00 am to 11:00 am US Central Time (server time)
    10:00 pm to 12:00 am Philippine Time
    12:00 am to 2:00 am Australia Time
    About Us:
    We currently have a very strong raid team and have finished 8/13 mythic HFC so far. Adobo Republic is always growing and evolving and would like to push more for progression. Our members spend time outside of raids improving their performance and researching to make raids more enjoyable for the team. We help each other to improve our own play and the overall performance. Players applying to our Guild should have the same mindset.

As a Guild we make good progression in the tiers. We are not aiming for server firsts but we do take pride in our progression and will work hard to clear the content in good time.

When we raid we need to have good focus, be prepared and have a clear idea of strategy. We like to raid with players who know their class and who come prepared to raids.
    How to apply:

1. Submit online application via adoborepublicguild[dot]com/join
    2. Add our recruitment officers on Bnet:

Payamsux - Drilago#1460
    Impakta - Bru#1532
    Mashimaro - Kathie#1486
    See you in game!

<Over Raided> [A] on Stormrage is currently recruiting a DK for our mythic team. We are currently 6/13 Mythic and we have an excellent raid environment . All flasks, pots, runes, food, and repairs are supplied by the guild. Our raid times are Tues, Weds, Thurs 7:30-10:30 PM EST.

You can find more information on our forums at overraidedstormrage.guildlaunch.com/

Please feel free to contact me or the Raid Leader in game or on bnet: Adorele (GM) Squee#1987 Rukoshie (Raid Leader) Rukoshi#1218

<Twilight Circus> [9/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun

<Twilight Circus> twilightcircus.info
    Youtube: youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

About Us:
    Twilight Circus is a Horde guild on the Garona server with a primary focus on 20-man mythic raiding. We invite you to learn about our unique guild rank and challenge system which allows us to focus on progression while fostering new talent. We are looking for new raiders in a few key positions. If you have the right attitude and skill, there is a good opportunity for you to be involved with us on progression content.

Raiding Schedule:
    Tue 9pm-12am (CST)
    Thu 9pm-12am (CST)
    Sun 9pm-12am (CST)

Recruitment:
    High Priority: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin
    Medium Priority: Rogue
    Low Priority: Deathknight

To apply, or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website, or to contact me via battletag at Pterrodactyl#1488 to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.