Deleted

Strength trinket bis?

If crit is really stronger than int atm for AS spriests, then how come http://www.wowhead.com/item=124236/u...nger&bonus=567 isn't the top trinket on the bis list?

1003 times 1.0729 is 1082 (using the stat rating on the bis list by Twintop). Therefore it should sim higher than Iron Reaver Piston (that's at 1046). I don't see it on the list though.

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...=7642#iTrinket

I know the trinket should prob go to a plate dps first, but there's also a healer trinket on the list (Intuition's Gift). And it is our bis trinket after all.

While crit is the highest stat for AS (4+ sustained targets), Int and spell power is right below it. While this would give you more crit, losing out on Int (and spell power) is not worth the trade off.

Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    That too I suppose.

Deleted
    While crit is the highest stat for AS (4+ sustained targets), Int and spell power is right below it. While this would give you more crit, losing out on Int (and spell power) is not worth the trade off.
    I thought Twintop stated the stat prio on his list is for 1 and 2 target fights? I'm pretty sure mastery would be completely useless on any 4+ sustained fight as you would only be using mind blast. Crit would prob be 5 times as strong (or even stronger) there. Yet on his list crit is only twice as strong. So unless you disagree with his stat ranking, this trinket should indeed be better than any other trinket.

I guess you can't bonus roll it or get it from shipyard, but with a master looter system you should still be able to get it, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeba View Post
    I guess you can't bonus roll it or get it from shipyard, but with a master looter system you should still be able to get it, eventually.
    And do what? Have it in your bags?

No. When it says "Classes: X, Y, Z" it means only a person who is class X, Y, Z can equip it. Everyone else it will just sit there. It's like a priest going to put on Warrior tier set. It's not going to work at all and you have dead weight in your bags.

I thought Twintop stated the stat prio on his list is for 1 and 2 target fights? I'm pretty sure mastery would be completely useless on any 4+ sustained fight as you would only be using mind blast. Crit would prob be 5 times as strong (or even stronger) there. Yet on his list crit is only twice as strong. So unless you disagree with his stat ranking, this trinket should indeed be better than any other trinket..
    Beyond the crit trinket being unusable by priests, I've found my stat weights through simcraft on my own, as everyone should do. Twintop's stat weights are general and a great guideline, but I always prefer to check for myself. It's also highly dependent on what gear you have on as well as the fight type.