Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    So many people seem to not be aware of this.

I'm well aware. We still don't know all the potential reasons. It could be a soft lie, it could be part of the truth, it could be the job you get after you think about leaving or told to leave etc.

And in general users just assuming "game sucks that's why" or "he sucked that's why" is naive.

It could be anything.

Deleted
    The ship is sinking, legion is getting rushed and becoming sharper and sharper every day. until it strikes the heart of the community with a final strike

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The ship is sinking, legion is getting rushed and becoming sharper and sharper every day. until it strikes the heart of the community with a final strike
    It's a community manager lol.

He has literally zero influence on the game. He is a glorified customer service rep, HE IS A NOBODY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Look at me I'm so edgy posting my "who gives a shit" comment.
    But seriously, why do you care?

seriously who cares. they lose employees all the time.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Because another company can have better pay, benefits, perks, a shorter commute (a BIG deal in LA), a promotion to a higher level, or trying something new. People leave for all kinds of reasons. Maybe he's just tired of the Blizzard universe, and wants something fresh. People do leave jobs others consider "dream jobs" - I know people who have left Industrial Light And Magic, Pixar, Apple, Microsoft - their paths led outside those companies - and a common reason is they get tired of working in a big corporation will all of the rules, bureaucracy, politics, screw ups, and being a small cog in a hug machine - they leave for smaller shops or offices where it's more open. (And you don't have to deal with big corporate nonsense like sexual harassment training meetings)
    Ohh I didnt know it was like that in the USA, thanks for the explanation! *The More You Know*
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I really want to know what's going on at Blizzard... There's no way it's a coincidence so many well known members of the company are leaving one after another, especially in the current state of WoW. We've lost Ghostcrawler, Rob Pardo, Bashiok, Paul Sams, and now Crithto.... Although there was a bit of a pause between Ghostcrawler and the next one, it was still pretty close...
    while still a sad loss, its not as big to me as when Blizzard North shut down back in 2004...

People leave companies all the time, sometimes in mass. I remember at our work place an entire team of workers just sort of left, didnt affect the company at all though they carried on, didn't change anything either, only that they rushed to recruit replacements.

People been coming in and out of Blizzard for years, this is not news, once again we're getting all doom and gloom, people leave and we cry the end of the world.

Although I do miss Bill Roper when he left in 1997
    Last edited by Orby; 2015-10-09 at 02:04 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

It doesn't really matter at all, he was just a PR person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    Ohh I didnt know it was like that in the USA, thanks for the explanation! *The More You Know*
    It's like that everywhere