Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are SJW only present online?

A lot of people dismiss SJW as just an online presence from tumblr. But I don't really believe that is the case. Sure the more virulent forms of SJW are found there, but there are plenty in the mainstream and there is a PC culture that a good chunk of the US population has been absorbed into and lot of these elements are even being exported to other countries.

Take for instance former CEO of Mozilla, pressured to resign. Why? Because he once financially supported a campaign to prevent the redefinition of marriage from male+female to person+person. To the SJW crowd gay marriage isn't an issue to be debated or to be voted in or not democratically state by state, no, you HAVE to accept it else you're a bigot who hates homosexuals. No concern is given to whether or not this redefinition has any basis given the original purpose of marriage as a legal institution (reproduction and natural rights of parenting) or whether or not the government should even be involved in marriage to begin with, in which case, neither straight nor gay marriage would be "legal", the concept wouldn't exist. There is after all no legal recognition for friendships either, but nobody argues that therefore you hate people making friends. The idea is absurd.

Or take for example how trans activists are FORCING people to "use the proper pronoun", essentially forcing people to go along with a mental disorder and treat it as perfectly natural and normal. So apparently it shouldn't be allowed (socially inacceptable and career ending if not illegal) to refer to Bruce Jenner as... Bruce Jenner, even though that is his legal name. These people aren't happy to just go along with their lives, they want to FORCE you to go along with it as well and dictate how you perceive reality.

Also, so what if SJW are "only online" (they are not). Often SJW will try to find information about you and harass your boss or your family to get you in trouble. That is no longer limited to online, that is trying to screw people over in real life because they're right-wing or because they're not the "right kind of liberal", i.e. a far left SJW. Recently Anita Sarkeesian and Zoey Quinn went to the UN of all places to essentially ask that governments of the world treat online "trolling" (i.e. criticism they don't like) as if they would treat physical assault. They also lied that only women experience this online.

SJW are also making it difficult for police to enforce the law in high crime areas accusing them of either being systemically violent or systemically racist, even when the officers act in self-defense to take down someone who resists arrest. No responsibility is apparently put on any of these thugs to surrender peacefully.

And finally SJW hinder the discussion of Islamic fundamentalism while demonizing conservative Christians way beyond any legitimate or fair criticism. Apparently that's not "Christianophobic".

SJW's are online pigs, all wallowing in their own filth. Weak willed turds who only thrive in the shit of others and themselves. In the real world they keep their mouths shut and attitudes in check.

Deleted
    Apparently it's only prominent in universities irl

Honestly? I'm a relatively (for MMO-C) conservative individual and I have to say that I've never once met one in real life and I'm speaking as a college student in NYC here. I know they exist outside the internet, but they really don't pester me or even show up in my day to day activities. It's mostly a thing that people tend to do with the safe relative anonymity and lack of consequence of the internet.

I recently saw a video talking about the different types of online trolls, they listed SJW as one of them lol. I don't know any in real life so I can't compare, but that's probably I would never socialize with a SJW

15+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty of opinion posts and stories by/off them in national media here, and internationally. They have demonstrable real-world influence, so I don't see how anyone could honestly say it's just an online phenomenon.

Theres some in universities. Isn't there a video of some crazy red headed feminist yelling at people? Then there was one that was screaming at a guy that was going to a presentation on men's rights, specifically interested in the mental health topic as his friend had recently committed suicide. I think it was the same video.

10+ Year Old Account
    If forcing someone to resign due to their perceived unacceptable political beliefs is the mark of an SJW, then you do realise that means a lot of right wingers are SJWs, don't you?

Much like the mythic 'feminazi', it is something I have never observed outside the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    SJW's are online pigs, all wallowing in their own filth. Weak willed turds who only thrive in the shit of others and themselves. In the real world they keep their mouths shut and attitudes in check.
    You can find them in real life, the best way is to get involved with left wing politics. If you live near NYC there has been a ton of activism there, and it's really quite easy to find them.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If forcing someone to resign due to their perceived unacceptable political beliefs is the mark of an SJW, then you do realise that means a lot of right wingers are SJWs, don't you?
    They don't see the irony which is amusing

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes SJW outrage can be mainstreamed. When NBC and CNN think that a book using the word "workers" in the same sentence as "Atlantic Slave Trade" is an issue serious enough to be covered, you know something is wrong.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-10-07 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    That may be the case for some employers who are right-wing, but generally speaking it doesn't happen. You can be almost a full blown communist both socially and economically but you'll never be called out on it because you "mean well" or whatever. Maybe you'll be fired if you're just obnoxious at work about your beliefs (which nobody likes since that legitimately harms the workplace no matter what the opinion is), but other than that nothing will happen.

Show me one example where any of these trendy PC millennials have ever been fired (or pressured to resign) because they supported typical hard left positions.

I thought we just called them Christian fundamentalists? Even so, that wouldn't make them SJWs, it would just be a demonstration of a cultural horseshoe effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes SJW outrage can be mainstreamed. When NBC and CNN think that a book using the word "workers" in the same sentence as "Atlantic Slave Trade" is an issue serious enough to be covered, you know something is wrong.
    Yeah that's another stupid complaint.

Nobody with an IQ of at least 70 reading that text could possibly think the SLAVE trade was voluntary work. SJW in action.

Deleted
    if you want to find them, falsely accuse a frat house of gang rape and SJW will harass them for the rest of their life
    They are everywhere, especially in Universities. They just get vocal on the internet or during demonstrations because they are socially awkward peopled are afraid of life.

Feminazis even are real, they just don't refer themselves as feminizes but as feminists. My professors at the universities belong to that breed (in fact, most of universities and high school professors are feminazis)

I am myself surrounded by SJWs (classmates, my sister, my gf's sister, my gf's friends, their friends and families, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people care so much about "SJW"s? When you care this much about it..don't you become an SJW yourself?

I'm so glad I live in a country where I don't have to put up with this shit.

Deleted
    Social Justice Warriors? What's up with them? what are they doing?

Man sometimes i feel behind with the latest topics from wow boys. That also happened with the feminism movement, like i didnt knew wtf was that. I tell you what, if a pretty feminist bends over ill give her a 100 bill. How about that?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2015-10-07 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    Much like the mythic 'feminazi', it is something I have never observed outside the internet.
    Big Red anyone?