Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yep, just awful. Did 3 85%+ missions yesterday, failed em all and 5 ships gone. It was a fucking massacre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I disagree, but welcome to four months ago.

Yeah, it's my only issue with the shipyard, other than the fact that you can't hotswap equipment. Makes zero sense for you not to be able to keep stuff you swap out, not sure what's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    I found my ships stopped getting destroyed once I stopped using the shipyard. Seriously it is not worth it. Even gave up on the ring.
    Pretty much this. Didn't take long before I lost my patience, said fuck it, and stopped dealing with the shipyard altogether.

Deleted
    Shipyard is by far the worst thing added by garrison system tbh

-The only building without an account wide blueprint. You need to do this fucking 25 treasure mission quest on every alt.
    -Ship destruction is just an unnecessary frustration. I gave up optimizing my ships, I just throw them at 70% missions like drunk club bimbos. Especially at the price the ship itself is replaced. 50 GR + 200 oil for a carrier? A thing that costs over 1 billion bucks IRL? Yes, sign me up for that.
    -Gating of equipment blueprints behind rare mob drops and reputation. Revered for an oil rig? Give me a break, I'm not going to grind 50 apexis dailies on every alt to get there.
    -Overpriced ship eqipment. At that kind of price it should be an permanent unlock. Like talents or glyphs, you would buy it for 500 GR and apply however many times you need without losing it. Else, reduce the cost to 50 GR. Whole fucking ship costs a tiny fraction of what 1 ship part costs. It's incredibly nonsensical.
    -Crap missions compared to regular follower table ones. Decent gold mission appears once in a blue moon. Most of the time it's baleful and it's the same 3 baleful items over and over and over again. Decent number of apexis crystals if you ever need them.

You know what? Fuck shipyard. Just keep doing your regular command table chores. On 11 toons with max TH it's 60-70k gold a week. No frustation of losing followers.

The only real gripe people had with normal follower table was that the missions were too short in duration and that epic mount trait was too strong, especially stacked. This "forced" them to relog all your chars far too often. All that needed to be done with Shipyard was increasing mission durations so you would need to check it less often. Adding all this shit described above was unnecessary and uncalled for. Nobody asked for it, we got it anyway. Fucking corporations knowing better.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-10-14 at 05:24 AM.

Deleted
    I was actually amazed few days ago when 2 of my ships got destroyed, hasnt happened in long time. I only wish oilrig didn't require revered rep(or whatever it was), really cba doing dailies on all my alts for the oil. Let alone sitting at 28k oil on main.. useful stuffs.

It's annoying and I'd rather have the ships be unusable as someone suggested, even if it meant paying the same fee, creating new ones are a pain.

Still better than forcing to do PvP though.

Deleted
    It's a time- and resource sink. Also a perfect scapegoat to focus the rage of players on it, so they think that other things in WoD have not been that bad.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got the Captain title out of it after almost 600 naval missions. Now i'm at 850 and getting close to 1000. I wonder what happens when you get there? Nothing? 10 achievement points? It better not just be 10 fucking achievement points after all this bullshit.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Got the Captain title out of it after almost 600 naval missions. Now i'm at 850 and getting close to 1000. I wonder what happens when you get there? Nothing? 10 achievement points? It better not just be 10 fucking achievement points after all this bullshit.
    There doesn't appear to be a reward for 500 or 1000 missions outside of the achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Auod View Post
    I made this thread just to vent. Destructible ships is fucking horseshit. Especially when the majority of missions are incredibly difficult to get 100%. Honestly, Blizz, not only do we have to deal with the bullshit mission failures on 97%. But then we deal with getting both of our epic ships destroyed? Well, fuck you too. Honestly, who thought this was a fucking good idea.
    Should also have included killable followers for the other missions. Send out Olin, Morhowl, and JabroniX for a 98% blingatron, you get a note saying they were delicious. WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================