Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    it doesn't require any markings
    That's not up for you to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    That's not up for you to decide.
    so you don't think naming a CIA operative by name wouldn't be classified?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're not saying that she is guilty until proven innocent, but you are saying she is guilty. Presumably there is no chance of her being innocent to you, so that's why you claimed you weren't saying she is guilty until proven innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So you're not saying that she is guilty until proven innocent, but you are saying she is guilty. Presumably there is no chance of her being innocent to you, so that's why you claimed you weren't saying she is guilty until proven innocent.
    no Im just laying out the facts it is up to law enforcement and the justice system to determine guilt

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    On a serious note do you believe her story that all the emails she deleted had nothing to do with her job and were just private family emails?
    Let me answer a question with a question..

If the FBI requested Jared Fogle turn over his computers and electronics for 3 months, and he was allowed a chance to wipe personal information unrelated to to the investigation.. which was half his hard drive(s)/storage..

Do you think Jared Fogle would be in jail right now?

That said, who knows. Im happy shes getting railed though, shes a lying bitch anyways. I mean, all politicians probably are, but I had the opportunity to witness her knowingly drop bold faced lies to advance her agenda live- and that earned her a top tier of politician hate from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post

If the FBI requested Jared Fogle turn over his computers and electronics for 3 months, and he was allowed a chance to wipe personal information unrelated to to the investigation.. which was half his hard drive(s)/storage..

That said, who knows. Im happy shes getting railed though, shes a lying bitch anyways. I mean, all politicians probably are, but I had the opportunity to witness her knowingly drop bold faced lies to advance her agenda live- and that earned her a top tier of politician hate from me.
    she is a democrat and a Clinton laws and rules don't apply to her like it does with republicans and the common man

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post

false equivalency.

Hilary turned over "work related" emails to the appropriate agency; the state department. The state department is now responsible for freedom of information and other requests of that nature, and the FBI got the devices within legal times and i'm sure you can understand the difference between a criminal seizure and request.

And anyone with a basic hardware understanding didn't really believe those emails on the server was really "gone" as the servers themselves weren't destroyed.

she is a democrat and a Clinton laws and rules don't apply to her like it does with republicans and the common man
    It isn't a case of Democrat or Republican, it is a case of who's in charge and who has power.

If you don't believe me, I have 2 names to give you George Bush Jr and Scooty Libby.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Hilary Hilary, girlfriend you just can't seem to stay out of trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    On a serious note do you believe her story that all the emails she deleted had nothing to do with her job and were just private family emails?
    I'm dubious that the emails have some catastrophic, democrat-ending evidence of something-gate that some republicans seem to be hoping for.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's not up for me to decide, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    false equivalency.
    It's people like you who make me happy.. When you realize a false parallel logic statement and then correct people. The rest of this thread is mostly drivel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    The hard on people get for this "scandal" is silly at best.
    Fiscal conservativism is apparently to spend a whole lot of money on investigating non scandals 73 times and still insisting there must be something they missed that damns Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    It isn't a case of Democrat or Republican, it is a case of who's in charge and who has power.

If you don't believe me, I have 2 names to give you George Bush Jr and Scooty Libby.
    Cheney violated international human rights laws with the CIA torture program and boasted that he'd do it all over again. He's not even in power any more and got away with it.

I'm not really sure why the Republicans are so focused on this non-scandal with Hillary when there's an actual abomination to humanity, confirmed and proud of it, walking free.

Oh wait... it's because he's a Republican too. Dat tribalism.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2015-10-10 at 03:29 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

i hope they have some bad shit on them and it knocks hillary out of the race.

i dislike her a lot, her whole face just screams wrong to me.

i want bernie to win, badly.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are suggesting that she is guilty until proven innocent, which makes this seem like a witch hunt. I believe that she is in the wrong here, but things like what you are saying are watering down what she did. It's the pushback that naturally happens against bloviating...
    Welcome to the US justice system, your are guilty until proven innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Cheney violated international human rights laws with the CIA torture program and boasted that he'd do it all over again. He's not even in power any more and got away with it.

I'm not really sure why the Republicans are so focused on this non-scandal with Hillary when there's an actual abomination to humanity, confirmed and proud of it, walking free.

Oh wait... it's because he's a Republican too. Dat tribalism.
    I know, also how he claimed to have no vested interests in Haliburton even while he was still collecting a paycheck to him or all the crap he did over 9/11 that are so far off the deep end he lends sizable credibility to the conspiracy theorist even more so than the official story.

I just figured I would pick Scooty Libby as an example because he went as far as to having the president to actually commute his sentence to avoid his responsibility, so that even when they were in legal trouble, they weren't.

With how things are getting nowadays, I am honestly expecting a civil war within my lifetime unless things change extremely. And feel bad for the current generation and their children to be stuck cleaning up the mess of the baby boomers, their children and my generation as well (34 years old, so you know which generations I am talking about).
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Hillary 4 Prison 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i hope they have some bad shit on them and it knocks hillary out of the race.

i dislike her a lot, her whole face just screams wrong to me.

i want bernie to win, badly.
    I want him to run as an independent. That would be the best case scenario for this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Hillary 4 Prison 2016
    cheney 4 the gallows 2016.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I want him to run as an independent. That would be the best case scenario for this country.
    Yes we get it. If Bernie runs independent, he'll split the Democrat vote and allow the Republican nomination to win. That's what happens when you have a two-party system and are constantly living in a Catch-22 (No good 3rd party to vote for because you don't want to feel like you wasted your vote which keeps good 3rd parties down and unvotable).