Deleted

Stance macros and mouseover

Hey, so I'm trying to design a macro that works as a mouseover heal macro in serpent stance and swaps to jab when I switch to crane. Currently its switching fine, but whenever I mouseover a unit in crane stance, it swaps back to the heal, even though I cant cast it, and wont cast jab.

Heres what I have:

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][stance:1] Soothing Mist; Jab

I've tried several different ways and keep getting the same result, any ideas?

Code:
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead,stance:1] Soothing Mist; Jab
    Everything in one set of square brackets evaluates with "and", each set of square brackets evaluates with "or", so what you had was:

If my mouseover is someone I can help, and they are not do, OR if I'm in the stance, then cast SM, otherwise cast jab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Code:
    Everything in one set of square brackets evaluates with "and", each set of square brackets evaluates with "or", so what you had was:

If my mouseover is someone I can help, and they are not do, OR if I'm in the stance, then cast SM, otherwise cast jab.
    Thats fantastic, thanks a million. There was an issue with the spell icon, but I fixed it, heres the final macro for anyone interested:

#showtooltip [stance:1] Soothing mist; Jab

Thanks for posting the end result macro...Going to use this on my monk as well. Very helpful!

Deleted
    Concerning the spell Icon: A neat trick ist to just write "#showtooltip" it will automatically show the Icon for the conditionals met.

In your case: If you are in Stance1 it shows Mist, else Jab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aht1 View Post
    Concerning the spell Icon: A neat trick ist to just write "#showtooltip" it will automatically show the Icon for the conditionals met.

In your case: If you are in Stance1 it shows Mist, else Jab.
    No, it doesnt, that was the problem I was having, and why I added the conditions to the #showtooltip line.

Deleted
    Oh my bad. I didn't realize there was a @mouseover conditional. Not it doesn't work that way you are totally right, I'm sorry.