Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    pointing out that the UAE is an extremely egregious and aggressive human rights violator, that treats their feminine population worse than anyone else on earth IS NOT NATION BASHING.
    Uhh baad hyperbole...
    the world is a dark place my friend.

I don't think you would want respective examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    What does the UAE have to do with this?
    its not the United Arab Emirates, of which Saudi Arabia is part, that has this problem treating women like shit?

or is this particular problem somehow newly specific to Saudi Arabia, exclusively?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    No it isn't. It has to be "kränkande" for it to be illegal. Such as someone recording you naked in the shower against your permission. That someone doesn't like that they were recorded isn't enough.
    Umm...Honestly, I don't think it's legal for anyone to film me in my own apartment, and upload it to internet. Naked in shower or not. This is private place, not public
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    its not the United Arab Emirates, of which Saudi Arabia is part, that has this problem treating women like shit?

or is this particular problem somehow newly specific to Saudi Arabia, exclusively?
    Saudi Arabia is not a part of the UAE...2 separate countries...

Kids, don't skip geography lessons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Umm...Honestly, I don't think it's legal for anyone to film me in my own apartment, and upload it to internet. Naked in shower or not. This is private place, not public
    If you don't tell them to stop you can't do anything about it after it gets published, unless it's "kränkande". They can record through your window if they wanted to, still wouldn't be illegal unless you told them to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Geography of the middle east is lost on most people I would assume.
    i get the two confused. so sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    They don't execute her I guess?
    This is some progress, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Kids, don't skip geography lessons.
    i honestly do not care enough about the "middle east" to memorize new geographical information every 15 years.

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Idontgiveafuckistan, whatever.

the entire region has a cultural predilection for treating everyone except those with a penis, as property they are free to abuse without consequence.

i get the two confused. so sue me.
    Don't act like you know everything then when you don't even know such a basic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You probably shouldn't bother yourself with this. It's a different country, on a different continent with extremely different ways of life. Thinking you can change their way of life is a waste of time.
    I mean I lived there. So I wish they would change their ways. But I know how fanatic Muslims are like 'cause I had a "phase" like that along with my family. My family is stuck on it while I didn't get stuck... But I go back and forth which sucks big time and I can't control it any more. I feel like religion is the biggest contributor to mental illness... Or it should be and it should be abolished for eternity so more people born in this world don't get subjected to this kind of idiocy. That's just my opinion though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Looking into it now, since it's a pretty standard western law concerning privacy rights. So far I found this, but am looking further: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/C...rements#Sweden

And this: Sweden makes it illegal to take pictures in private environments without consent
    The law concerns filming people that are unaware of it taking place that are "kränkande". Not filming that they know is taking place.

i honestly do not care enough about the "middle east" to memorize new geographical information every 15 years.

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Idontgiveafuckistan, whatever.

the entire region has a cultural predilection for treating everyone except those with a penis, as property they are free to abuse without consequence.
    This is something so elemental that you should not have any issues memorizing it. Just shows your ignorance.

You could start by learning that Afghanistan and other "stans" are not part of the Middle East. The rest of the homework I'll leave for you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    If you don't tell them to stop you can't do anything about it after it gets published, unless it's "kränkande". They can record through your window if they wanted to, still wouldn't be illegal unless you told them to stop it.
    Good luck to them trying It's 5th floor ^^ Anyways, how would I tell you to stop, if I haven't noticed you filming me? Still my fault?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    The "krankande" is only about pictures taken in public.
    No, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Uhh baad hyperbole...
    the world is a dark place my friend.

I don't think you would want respective examples?
    it is not hyperbole when the government is the gorilla enforcer of this bullshit.

Bus full of men gangrape a woman on the same bus?
    Obviously it was the woman's fault for showing her ankle.
    The men couldn't help themselves!
    They are totally innocent because the woman is an ankle-showing slut that is garbage, and should be thrown in jail for manipulating men into raping her.

This is the fucking logic of that entire area.

Fuck that entire area.

I hope one day they can lift themselves out of the shit-pit they are wallowing in, but i won't hold my breath in anticipation of it happening.

it is not hyperbole when the government is the gorilla enforcer of this bullshit.

Bus full of men gangrape a woman on the same bus?
    Obviously it was the woman's fault for showing her ankle.
    The men couldn't help themselves!
    They are totally innocent because the woman is an ankle-showing slut that is garbage, and should be thrown in jail for manipulating men into raping her.

This is the fucking logic of that entire area.

Fuck that entire area.

I hope one day they can lift themselves out of the shit-pit they are wallowing in, but i won't hold my breath in anticipation of it happening.
    India is not in Saudi Arabia, buddy.

Deleted
    "that treats their feminine population worse than anyone else on earth "

The world is dark and full of terrors.

Deleted
    saudi arabia, head of the UN human rights comitty... its ridiculous and definate proof the UN are a joke.

There seems a neverending supply of farcical twists in this world it seems.. if religion wasnt at base for ludicrousness such as this I'd turn religious.

Deleted
    So, here's the relevant part of the penal code:

6 a § Den som olovligen med tekniskt hjälpmedel i hemlighet
    tar upp bild av någon som befinner sig inomhus i en bostad
    eller på en toalett, i ett omklädningsrum eller ett annat
    liknande utrymme, döms för kränkande fotografering till böter
    eller fängelse i högst två år.
    Which basically translates to:

The one that without consent uses technical aids to in secrecy take a picture of someone who resides inside a home or in a toilet, a changing room or other rooms like it, will be sentenced for "kränkande fotografering" to fines or prison for two years at most.
    You can record people if they're aware of it, without their consent.

So, stop spouting bullshit, Anarchist. If it's defensible to record it due to circumstances, you won't be held responsible either.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-10-08 at 06:57 PM.