Deleted

Need help with Enhance shaman!

Hello guys, so im new i geuss to enhance shamans and how they playout, but i mainly need the hard parts known so i have bigger understanding of how i should play Enhancement shaman for example what talents and glyphs is needed for what boss and how to do the rotation properly to do maximum damage output. Aswell as what you should priorities for stats for single target and multi target fights. Please any really good Enhancement shaman player that could help me out? if so that would be hugely appriciated, since there seems to be no really good advanced guide on enhance shamans up in any sites

Best regards Datsheffy-Executus

Seriously? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ncement-in-6-2 werdup's guide has everything you're asking for and more. And it is stickied right on this forum. Please at least do a little searching before making something like this >.<.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldspirit View Post
    since there seems to be no really good advanced guide on enhance shamans up in any sites
    Slightly insulting :l

As has been said there's a great guide up in this forum that's maintained by one of the top enh in the world and updated regularly. It's one of the most detailed guides I've seen for any class or spec. You say that you want to learn about glyphs, rotation, stat priority and that kind of thing, which is very basic and is covered in depth by the guide here. You don't need an advanced guide yet. When you do get to the stage of min maxing and going for ranks and theorycrafting there's quite a few amazing enh that live here - Werdup (author of the guide above) and Razecog being two of the most notable.

An advanced guide that could be complicated to some because it always assumes you are using the Mythic version of every piece of gear when most shamans in need of a guide are Normal or Heroic raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanolivious View Post
    An advanced guide that could be complicated to some because it always assumes you are using the Mythic version of every piece of gear when most shamans in need of a guide are Normal or Heroic raiders.
    If you take a look through I made a specific point to differentiate between entry level and advanced level mechanics for players and play styles for that reason.