Deleted

SnD snapshotting gear switch

So SnD still seems to snapshot.

Seems like you can have a mastery set, use snd, then switch sets before a pull or whatever, and get a mastery bonus
    till you refresh it.

Please explain the flaw in my thinking.

I've only heard of stacking, if I remember correctly, t5 and t14(or was it t4 and t15?) 2pc for extra seconds of SnD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Deleted
    There's no flaw, it does work like this, it's just that since your pre combat SnD is usually 2 combo points, it's not really worth doing. If you're somehow making yourself start with 5 then by all means it's probably worth it.

So this wouldn't work in combat? Is it only limited to SnD?

Quote Originally Posted by ieattoes View Post
    So this wouldn't work in combat? Is it only limited to SnD?
    it works always if you have mastery proc trinket or for a weird reason mastery weapon enchant, but what people who are actually doing the pre-pull snapshotting doing if they use the ToT 2pc with the iron docks /use mastery trinket and the rest of your items are whatever has the most mastery on it, Leather, cloth dont matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibô View Post
    it works always if you have mastery proc trinket or for a weird reason mastery weapon enchant, but what people who are actually doing the pre-pull snapshotting doing if they use the ToT 2pc with the iron docks /use mastery trinket and the rest of your items are whatever has the most mastery on it, Leather, cloth dont matter.
    You can also fit the t4 2 piece for 3 extra seconds, giving you a 27 second SnD on pull rather than 18.

^ true, so i guess this is the ultimate scumbag set lol
    http://www.wowhead.com/list=4094117/...t-pre-pull-set

Deleted
    I know this may be within boundaries of clever usage of game mechanics, but I like the irony of the trinket lol.

Deleted
    Baleful savant and you should end up with more mastery than 730 pieces, discordant crown is only 2 mastery more than baleful savant hat...
    But depending on luck and other factors crown may be easier to get =)

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    I know this may be within boundaries of clever usage of game mechanics, but I like the irony of the trinket lol.
    Hahahaha, its perfect.

This def falls within a clever prepull imo, you're not exactly using a buff on the fight that you can't have given your gear cuz you lose the buff when you take the trinket off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwifruitOCE View Post
    This def falls within a clever prepull imo, you're not exactly using a buff on the fight that you can't have given your gear cuz you lose the buff when you take the trinket off.
    T6 2p empowered SnD falls off when u switch gear, so it definitely should work the same at least with T4 and T12. Mastery snapshotting is a bit weird, because I dont think the game has a way to decide whether u lost mastery cos of gear switch or proc falling off properly. But fuck it, lets take it as a consolation of 1 year long raid tier.