Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    I still haven't seem any real issues posted in this thread apart from people disliking dead guilds

We told you in several posts some players don't get to even be in guilds. Someone is in the same guild for 3 years and the site doesn't see him. The site is buggy shit.

Deleted
    Afaik they filter out people/guilds without current tier raidprogress, or at least do deactivate the crawler for them - "same" for guilds.

So I guess all works as intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'd love to see the coders of WarcraftLogs take over.
    "coders" - WarcraftLogs is done by one guy.

How about *you* do something about it and contribute something to the community, instead of just slamming the work of others?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleji View Post
    Checked it out, would not recommend.

- Wanted to look up my realm. There's a single search box to search everything. Typed in "Bonechewer", got result for a single warrior named Bonechewer without the ability to switch anything.

- Wanted to look up my guild. Typed in "Riot"... alright, found it, but apparently we're 2/13 heroic. By what criteria? We've been sitting at 13/13 for at least 2 months and it says it's been updated 4 days ago.

I like seeing each character's progression and percentiles for guilds and characters, but until the core information gets fixed and becomes searchable, the site doesn't fulfill its intended function.
    I don't really know what you talk about, what do you want to switch wowprogress allows you to, but wowtrack doesn't? And that so called Riot guild, it's not on wowprogress either. Wowprogress list 9 guilds named Riot, 2 of those is named Riot-something. Leaves wowprogress to just 7 guilds and neither of those are 13/13h for +2 months. So either the information you gave about names and time is incorrect or wowprogress can't track it, which proves my point again.

Deleted
    We told you in several posts some players don't get to even be in guilds. Someone is in the same guild for 3 years and the site doesn't see him. The site is buggy shit.
    You do realize pulling the entire API to update every character automatically costs a lot of bandwidth, for no immediate gain?
    Poll the guilds you want to see manually using the "Update" function.

And publish your own github page so we can criticize your code or learn some fucking manners.
    If you don't like Wowprogress or its functions, then GTFO - no one is forcing you to use it. It's a free service, coded in spare time, offered for absolutely free.

Why the hell should it "provide support" for whiny wowbabies like OP?
    Last edited by mmocb3d24e6671; 2015-10-10 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Afaik they filter out people/guilds without current tier raidprogress

But they do have progress. Those characters are on the first kill of the guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    "coders" - WarcraftLogs is done by one guy.

How about *you* do something about it and contribute something to the community, instead of just slamming the work of others?

How about you open your eyes? The coder of WarcraftLogs has been positive about this suggestion.

Deleted
    But they do have progress. Those characters are on the first kill of the guild.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/post/122

will then probably help

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    It doesnt look like wowtrack includes any asian guilds.
    do we care? they have different loot/ilvls etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/post/122

will then probably help

That's not the problem though. It doesn't add some players in the roster at all. It even adds some unrelated socials or low level alts but not other core members.

Someone above has the problem for 3 years.

And that email at the bottom never being answered is part of the problem.

Deleted
    How about you open your eyes? The coder of WarcraftLogs has been positive about this suggestion.
    How about you stop acting like a spoiled brat? Do something useful instead of crying about someone elses voluntary efforts.
    People like you are why WoW community has a bad name. Learn to code buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    Learn to code buddy.

Fortunately the game isn't following your direction. The coder of WarcraftLogs is positive to this idea. And I would suggest to not assume who knows to code and who does not here.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-10-10 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    do we care? they have different loot/ilvls etc
    That ended with MOP, they are on same loots and ilvl and lockouts in WOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complaining about wowprogress here isn't going to help anything or get anything fixed faster either. If you're having conversations with WCL about it, great, good luck because WCL is awesome but there's nothing constructive that's going to come of this thread.