Blizzard need to give alternatives to raid groups.

I'm saying it.

I love playing football, only with friends. I win first battles. And we repeat, we are able to beat stronger teams. And on the end of week, we became the champion and we leave.

With raids I cannot. I want to call my friends and come to have fun beating the raids in one week. Like "Lan Party for one week long".
    There are so many raids out there to try it out. But every raiddungeons have ONE FEATURE that we cannot play every days. It is truly not possible.

"WEEKLY RAID RESET". Lets say, we progress tier 1 with alright gear-ilvl. We progress and actually finish the endboss.
    OK. Next day lets try TIER 2.

Noppes, our gear are way too low. Oh, lets return to Tier 1 to beat some bosses again for getting better gear, so we are able to progress further.
    Noppes. these bosses are dead. One week dead. Fck. Fck again.

I want to see all raid tiers, all of them. Just in one week. I can call my friends, to bring their laptops to my home at christmas holiday. Ill tell my wife to get out, or even better. Let my wife cook all foods for my 10 friends.

But noppes. "WEEKLY RAID RESET".

Suggestion:
    Give the old players, like us, the option to get daily reset function to every raid bosses. I don't care which way you make it.
    100000 euro/dollar for each daily reset? Fine.

Thanks for your attention.

You know how many LFR heroes are going to be putting together Heroic or even Mythic runs to get carried with that mindset? Its already stupid easy to get geared to do the content at proper ilvls, why would you want to pay for a reset that you don't have the composition or gear to be downing? That doesnt make any sense for current content...

It's a subscription based game, it's mean that you slightly increase your character every week so the content lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    It's a subscription based game, it's mean that you slightly increase your character every week so the content lasts.
    Aye. I'm sorry OP, I completely understand why you want that, but I'm afraid you'll never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoheals View Post
    You know how many LFR heroes are going to be putting together Heroic or even Mythic runs to get carried with that mindset? Its already stupid easy to get geared to do the content at proper ilvls, why would you want to pay for a reset that you don't have the composition or gear to be downing? That doesnt make any sense for current content...
    I want Raid Dungeon material, not facerolling material.

So, heroic/mythic material. 10 people coming over to my houses with their laptops. They know how to deal with higher difficulties. We are the players from the beginning. Vanilla and TBC. But our lives are more involved around then just WoW. But christmas holiday, just one week for fun. Thats what i'm asking for.

The true Raid Dungeon material (Heroic/Mythic) with the feature of "possibility" to beat all raid tiers in one week.