Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Soon as I saw the title I thought "Que the cool kid club to come talk about how cool they are being unsubbed yet will still stay on these forums like a girlfriend who got dumped yet keeps coming to all the spots you normally frequent just so you can see how happy she is"
    You can still read the forums to get information about current events. Great job with your generalizations, people love that stuff. Also, do you have any idea how many other games I have to play that are actually fun? No one is going to buy Legion just because they have to try it, especially not after WoD. Enjoy your dead game.
    Last edited by Testaxc; 2015-10-10 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    linking archi to the ring upgrade just gives toxic players a final way to KOK block people.
    You call people toxic just because you're not willing to put in the effort or because you get declined from a guild? lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    You can still read the forums to get information about current events. Great job with your generalizations, people love that stuff.
    It's not a stereotype if it's always true. And why would you need information on something that you're no longer involved in? As I said before, Clinger-Ex syndrome behavior.

If you don't want to do even the legendary, quest, WTH are you still playing the game then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Remember they added the Legend of Pandaria title in 6.0 for the cape, so its not unreasonable to expect a title maybe even Legend of Dreanor or Savior of Dreanor. Also the proc ring you get before the legendary one is great for timewalking.
    No one cares about stupid titles anymore. People now overwhelmingly want convenience over anything else so the prestige to this game is 95% gone.

You get one or the other. I don't care if I'm the "Mythic Miraculous Legendary Breathtaking Savior of Illustrious Draenor" when any filthy scrub can get it just doing LFR a few hours a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC Mustard Race View Post
    My issue with the ring quest is despite being mandatory, and yes, it pretty much fucking is, there is no catch up mechanic for alts. Nothing discourages me from making alts more than that fucking ring quest. If this becomes the standard for legendary items, I'm well and done with the game. Nothing about the ring or it's quest line was ever any fucking fun. It was nothing but boring grind after grind. Why would I want to do it on every god damn character (Hint, I don't).
    It's not mandatory unless you raid. If you raid on a lot of alts, that's a lot of time gearing etc so... you're already investing time.

Saviour of another timeline that really had no effect on our Azerothian lives and it was all our fault the invasion started because we let Thrall make shitty decisions.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

How about instead when legion launches and you use your boost to 100 to bypass the whole crap expansion and get the title "Warlords of Failure, skipped it"