Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    Deleted

"There's somebody out there for you somewhere"

I kinda like this somewhat insincere sentence usually said to singletons. I mean yes at the very least theoretically there's 1 person in 8 billion that would have you but that doesn't change the fact that:

A % die single
    A % die without experiencing love
    A % die without ever having a relationship
    A % die never having sex

The unfortunate truth is a % will never meet that somebody ever! It's all a mix of RNG and skill That said if you're single and looking don't give up BUT also acknowledge you may never find it and may require prostitution. So on that happy note who's single, looking and hands up if you're guilty of saying "There's somebody out there for you somewhere" to somebody you rejected

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding love is like getting that raid drop you want, persistence helps as does spending a token on each attempt.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Even with having been in a Relationship, I don't mind being Single, i just really, really HATE people who say this sentance.

It's always the people who play around with your attention and obviously feeds their ego just for the sake of ego, whilst getting real mad if you propose getting something for real.

<insert bitter insults>

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Finding love is like getting that raid drop you want, persistence helps as does spending a token on each attempt.
    Welp, I think that hits the nail right on the head.

Some people are just too ugly to be loved.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

WIth internet dating I think its 1000 easier to find someone you are compatible with

One out of 5 or 6 people on the planet is Chinese

AWCRGASCFADCSEECJLSP

So in the characters above I have 4 'Cs' which stand for Chinese, you are the 'W'. Out of those billion or so Chinese, at least one is your soulmate.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    One out of 5 or 6 people on the planet is Chinese

AWCRGASCFADCSEECJLSP

So in the characters above I have 4 'Cs' which stand for Chinese, you are the 'W'. Out of those billion or so Chinese, at least one is your soulmate.
    Why is it that the Chinese reproduce too much and the Koreans and Japanese too little?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    i dunno, Steven Hawking is married - though, marriage isn't always about love, so...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    WIth internet dating I think its 1000 easier to find someone you are compatible with
    That is total bullshit and has been disproved many many times.

"There's someone for everyone" is a lie. It's just not true. I'd wager a significant amount of people reach their 20s,30s and even 40s without ever experiencing love or sexual relationships. It's just something of a taboo so no one will admit it.

Deleted
    I think online dating is a double edged sword... More opportunities true but I feel that sometimes fuels impatience which can result in dismissing people too easily without actually meeting. I'm guilty of this

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    i dunno, Steven Hawking is married - though, marriage isn't always about love, so...
    Yeah but he was like a swimmer when he was young and marriage certificate forever.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, if you're compatible with Nigerian men pretending to be Floridian girls.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think online dating is a double edged sword... More opportunities true but I feel that sometimes fuels impatience which can result in dismissing people too easily without actually meeting. I'm guilty of this
    Online dating has been proven to be ineffective. Sure, SOME people do find love there. But 99% don't, for the simple reason that the male / female ratio is so skewed, that it is virtually impossible to find anyone there reliably.

Yeah but he was like a swimmer when he was young and marriage certificate forever.
    nope - according to his bio movie, his first wife saw him as a burden when he got sick and ugly, and he let her leave him and then he married the woman who took care of him when his first wife did not want to anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Online dating has been proven to be ineffective. Sure, SOME people do find love there. But 99% don't, for the simple reason that the male / female ratio is so skewed, that it is virtually impossible to find anyone there reliably.
    More desperate men for me mwahaha

That's terrible, hope you're joking. Else I don't think you know what love is.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    More desperate men for me mwahaha
    *Professor Oak voice*: are you a boy or are you a girl?
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2015-10-09 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call 'love' is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it, your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Ugh, when I was on okcupid for a while my mailbox got filled up in like 1-2 days from mostly guys messaging me. Most messages were like this:

"hi"
    "hello"
    "hey what you up to?"

And so forth. Some didn't even read my profile I bet, since some asked stupid questions about stuff I had in the profile typed out, so they wouldn't have had to ask if they had actually read it. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Sure, if you're compatible with Nigerian men pretending to be Floridian girls.
    Damn! I knew that supermodel with broken English was too good to be true!