Thread: Trinkets

Trinkets

What are the best trinkets for each spec? I'm finding too many damn opinions.. Lol. Any info would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always Class trinket.

Soulcap for Sub/Combat
    Mirror on Iskar /w Combat

Censer isn't a bad alternative to Soulcap for any spec either. But it's pretty much never the best choice compared to it's equivalent ilvl Soulcap.

And I'm not entirely sure about Assassination, given that at the moment I don't really play it. Probably Soulcap anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gavril123 View Post
    What are the best trinkets for each spec? I'm finding too many damn opinions.. Lol. Any info would be great.
    Go look at the simulationcraft topic, it lists each spec's trinket value.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Always Class trinket.

Soulcap for Sub/Combat
    Mirror on Iskar /w Combat

Censer isn't a bad alternative to Soulcap for any spec either. But it's pretty much never the best choice compared to it's equivalent ilvl Soulcap.

And I'm not entirely sure about Assassination, given that at the moment I don't really play it. Probably Soulcap anyway.
    Depends on ilvl, in the normal stage the class and skull of war is ahead by about 300dps, BUT if you have your legendary soul cap is bis also due to their interactions.
    so basically for assassination its.
    Class/Skull of war, Until Legendary then Soul Cap take over. (normal)
    Once you get to heroic its always Soul and Class.

Deleted
    ACtually, if you're playing combat, then it's absolutely NOT soulcap, as you're there probably to melt some adds and if the soulcap procs during the adds, you're useless and you can go aswell play sub. From what i've seen from top rogues, you are going to be playing combat for xhul and maybe mannoroth, iskar is not played as sub due to zerg of the phantasmal resonance -> avoiding mythic mechanic. And maybe killrog, where you carry some ranged downstairs and aoe the demons..... Anyways, for the bosses where you go combat (mainly xhul), you want to go mark of death combined with class trinket and mirror for max AoE and max dps

L2use search option:

TL;DR option:
    Assassination/Subtlety - Class Trinket/Soul Capacitor
    Combat - Class Trinket/Mirror of the Blademaster

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    L2use search option:
    TL;DR option:
    Assassination/Subtlety - Class Trinket/Soul Capacitor
    Combat - Class Trinket/Mirror of the Blademaster
    I guess the list implies the rest of the Gear being Mythic BiS, so Simulatincraft with current gear seems to be the only option. Also, WF and Socket Upgrades are not included.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrin View Post
    I guess the list implies the rest of the Gear being Mythic BiS, so Simulatincraft with current gear seems to be the only option. Also, WF and Socket Upgrades are not included.
    OP asked for the list of the best trinkets for each spec, not for his individual character.

OP may have overlooked some important parts, so its legitimate to give contructive feedback. Nobody knows his level of play.