Deleted

WeakAura to Track Trinkets - Request

Is there any way for me to track when my trinket Proc is off cooldown, Simply so I can make sure I have it for boss pulls etc and it helps when burst phases,

I have the Malicious Censer from Tyrant.

Cheers

That's a RPPM tinket, it has no cooldown.

Deleted
    no way of tracking any sort of CD for them?

"RPPM stands for "Real Procs Per Minute" which is the average rate of a random special effect activating over a minute."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/RPPM

Deleted
    so the best thing to do is get a weakaura that counts a minute from when it procs to give rough ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Varum93 View Post
    no way of tracking any sort of CD for them?
    As stated that is an RPPM trinket, and so there is no guarantee when it will actually proc.
    There have been auras which will give a running percentage chance or some other similar tracking.
    The best you have is an indication when it is "likely" to proc, rather than a certainty.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As stated that is an RPPM trinket, and so there is no guarantee when it will actually proc.
    There have been auras which will give a running percentage chance or some other similar tracking.
    The best you have is an indication when it is "likely" to proc, rather than a certainty.
    Yeah knew this was just wondering if any way to track it or if it was truely random, will just have to get a 1 min CD set up so can try and keep track.

Yeah knew this was just wondering if any way to track it or if it was truely random, will just have to get a 1 min CD set up so can try and keep track.
    That wont tell you anything at all...RPPM can proc twice in a 10 second period or never over 2 minutes (though both cases are outliers).

It is random, just has a certain average likelihood over a stated period.
    It will sometimes take ages, sometimes will be frequent.
    All you could potentially get out of that is perhaps tracking the time since the last proc, and a longer duration will mean a greater likelihood of one soon, but the value of that is very questionable.

The key is in the name, RANDOM procs per minute.
    The idea is to overall be better potential than an on-use or passive trinket, but perhaps requiring some skill in reacting appropriately and sheer dumb luck to make the most of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.