Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Is this wrong?
    Nope.

I think looking at a minor in a sexual way is not a thought but an action
    It is, literally, a thought.

As we (collectively) have been over the topic billions of times in the past couple decades, sexual attractions aren't choices and aren't actions.

Women can be soldiers, doctors, firefighters, senators and CEOs but unless we change our super sexualized culture (hedonism, individualism, etc) then women will ALWAYS be nothing more than objects to most men. In fact, all feminism has some has only benefited men.

More meaningless sex, little to no risk of babies, and more disposable income. And still no respect from men. And I'd argue even less respect than before. Keep fighting the good fight, I guess?

I have no idea what they're wearing underneath but when I went to school which wasn't that long ago most girls who wore skirts didn't wear gym shorts just knickers. The uniform of the girls in the school near my house consists of a blazer over a white shirt with a tie and a black skirt and socks with smart shoes. So there's a lot of room to catch a glimpse of whatever it is you're hoping to see if you were opportunistic enough.

I don't know if it's wrong thats why I MADE this thread, I think there's something really seedy about it, don't you agree?

Thoughts crimes are not actually crimes and we can agree on that but I think looking at a minor in a sexual way is not a thought but an action it's a gateway to you know what.
    I love when the evidence/facts come out slowly (and possibly more slanted) as less and less people are stating opinions similar to your own. I suppose once we get to page 4 or 5, these girls will all be in diapers and the men will be naked, slapping everyone on the bus in the face with their cocks.

But hey, anything to get people to state opinions like you own, huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    then women will ALWAYS be nothing more than objects to most men.
    Men are not retarded they can differentiate between objects and people.

Cut the sexist crap.

Deleted
    That this happens to girls as young as 11 is disgusting, but sadly I know that that isn't actually that rare. I've heard a lot of people say that that sort of thing happens.

As for late teens, I'm not going to blame guys for finding those girls attractive but that's no excuse to be a creep about it. Don't ogle, keep those thoughts to yourself.

Deleted
    Its funny how people on these forums are quick to judge a certain religion or culture that 'rape' but here are a lot of people basically saying paedophilia is ok for them, what fucked up societies are you guys from?

If you want to be moral at least be consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends solely on the age gap. 40 year olds looking at 13 year olds is weird (still not wrong as long as they don't do act on it). But 23 year olds looking at 17 year olds is completely fine in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    That this happens to girls as young as 11 is disgusting
    Which is the vast minority of cases.

Woman have a sexuality too and it can go haywire too.
    Gendericing pedophilia as a male problem is sexist cut the crap get out of the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    If 15+ and hot, why not? Totally normal and completely legal even if you did tap it.
    This, though in my country the tapping requires 16+ or you will serve more time in jail than the time you'd have to wait for them to turn 16.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    Then you don't understand what nature is.

Evolving is natural. If you go against nature you have not evolved, you are simply employing your will against your natural urges.
    evolution brought us to the point we're at now. technology will see to our next step.

we're beyond nature, we're beyond base instinct. we should be trying to advance ourselves, not accepting base instinct as an acceptable way to behave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Which is the vast minority of cases.

Woman have a sexuality too and it can go haywire too.
    Gendericing pedophilia as a male problem is sexist cut the crap get out of the debate.
    I only bring it up because the OP said that some of the girls in their anecdote were that young. So telling me that I'm "gendericing" paedophilia as male is a complete non-sequitur.

Deleted
    How come shinra knows so much about what these young girls are wearing under their skirts to know the reasons why other men are looking under their skirts?

If something catches your eye it catches your eye, irrespective of what it is or what connotations come from that but I'm sure most men have a suppressed locker of memories of gazes they've made which a few seconds later something else left them feeling a little disturbed by.

Nice ass - few seconds later oh shit that's a man.

Nice boobs - oh god she looks like my mother.

She's like a whale on land, why am I still looking?

That can just cover a 15 minute walk down the street to work. I can only assume its either some kind of projection of personal standards here in that you've either had lingering gazes at someone in public and then forced yourself upon them in some way, or you have these weird lingering gazes and then go home and smash yourself silly unable to contain the hormonal surge after seeing them in public like that.

Nothing wrong looking at the menu. Admittedly he can't really order anything, but he can still look at it.

I like feet. When I know a woman isn't going to catch me looking I check out her feet. I have a foot fetish so sue me. Now when I talk to a woman and her feet are visible I have to actively tell myself not to look at her feet (while she's looking at me at least) because otherwise I will out of habit. What does this have to do with the OP? If a man typically checks out womens legs and such then he will do so out of habit. Are some of the guys just ephebophiles(likes teenagers)? Yeah of course but I'd bet most of them just look out of habit and if she has especially nice legs or whatever they are looking at they may get stuck lol. I know if a woman has perfect looking feet sometimes my eyes will get stuck. It's like admiring artwork; the curves, the brushstrokes, positioning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    evolution brought us to the point we're at now. technology will see to our next step.

we're beyond nature, we're beyond base instinct. we should be trying to advance ourselves, not accepting base instinct as an acceptable way to behave.
    No, we aren't. Nature still drives us and gives us our basic self.

You cannot evolve beyond nature because whatever we evolve into *IS* our nature; the process of evolving is nature itself. We aren't beyond base instinct either, we have developed the ability to enforce our will not to act naturally under certain circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Depends solely on the age gap. 40 year olds looking at 13 year olds is weird (still not wrong as long as they don't do act on it). But 23 year olds looking at 17 year olds is completely fine in my opinion.
    It depends on how those girls look, because the age is not printed on the forehead. With all the makeup these days girls look more mature than they really are...

But in the end the whole age crap is only a society norm, we are still just animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I only bring it up because the OP said that some of the girls in their anecdote were that young. So telling me that I'm "gendericing" paedophilia as male is a complete non-sequitur.
    As if you of all would need another convenient excuse to demonize and bash male sexuality or could pass it up. There is no non sequitur involved.

Yeah our 40 year female sport teacher did that with the boys too.
    I disliked her lack of professional distance.

Blabla blörg toxic male sexuality.
    Blabla patriarchy bla.

Personally i think you should stop worrying about trivial shit like this, which most likely is just your imagination and go back to being obsessed over Beyonce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    It depends on how those girls look, because the age is not printed on the forehead. With all the makeup these days girls look more mature than they really are...

But in the end the whole age crap is only a society norm, we are still just animals.
    If it's a trap don't fall for the trap.

No it isn't. It's nature. It's not disgusting. As long as he isn't doing anything it's perfectly fine.