Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Realistic men have hairy backs lets try to sell it as art feminist will dig this shit.
    No, they wont. Feminism means they can have pot bellies, hairy legs, don't have to care for themselves etc. It doesn't mean they expect you to do any less. Remember, women think that around 80% of men are below average looking etc. How dare you even think about slacking off under those circumstances.

Deleted
    Disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account

I really don't understand the people against this. As long as no rules/laws are broken, go nuts. Don't like it? Don't look at it.

The last one about menstrual blood "censorship" seemed a little odd though. Sure, 1/2 the world's population does it, but 100% of the world's population defecates, that doesn't mean it shouldn't get censored.

I thought this was going to be about more women than men becoming photographers or something, which is something I've personally observed.

I'm all for nice trimmed/neat bushes (peaking out of panties isn' neat) being mainstream again . However armpit hair is just gross I don't like seeing it on men let alone women. To each there own, but I doubt this is going to get more popular.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Why do women suddenly want to have hair everywhere? I know that's not the topic of the discussion but that's what I took from the photos.
    Why not? It's just hair. And I mean, unless you shave off yours, you can't really complain.