Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How ticklish are you?

I suffered as a kid having a bigger sibling pin down and tickle me, and gawd they were merciless. Once they got a hold of my ribs or my feet it was game over. But I do love it with my BF tickles me. It's a love/hate thing really. The loss of control is really the worst thing about it, but it does make me laugh when I'm down. Tickling others is pretty fun though, as long as they don't kick you while doing it.

How ticklish are you? What are your tickle spots? Do you like or hate being tickled? A playful thing someone does to you, or unbearable torture?

I make wierd sounds when someone tickles me kind of like a Walrus shitting a rake

A squealing potato? How cute! :3

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very.

You tickle me, I will kick you in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Not at all.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Way too ticklish. I hate when people tickle me.

Very. I usually dislike being touched because of this- I need to know you are touching me beforehand.

i am extremely ticklish

Deleted
    Almost not at all. Thankfully. Only on the bottom of my feet so I tend to just put them in a tactical position so I am safe.

Much less than I used to be. No idea why exactly did it change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Too ticklish, it's how people flirt with me, I'm like: "No this isn't gonna make me love you..."
    X

I'm quite ticklish, mostly neck..
    My girlfriend though is super ticklish, just a slight touch and kicks start flying lol

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite ticklish. Especially my from my sides.

My smaller friends used to abuse the fact whenever we'd wrestle/play-fight when were younger... and well, even nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Much less than I used to be. No idea why exactly did it change.
    Sometimes getting older can dull the sensation. But at 20, I'm close to ticklish as I was when I was 5. :O

Way too ticklish, especially on my feet. ._.

I have to be in the right mood. That usually requires not being in public and the tickler has to be someone I trust.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Ticklish enough that you should know that your life is at risk for trying.

Deleted
    Not at all ticklish. I have one friend who doesn't get that and still tries to tickle me and when he notices it doesn't work he uses excessive force until the point when it's quite painful. This is when I usually enforce my foot to his balls and that sometimes makes him stop. He's not great at taking a hint.

Edit: But honestly what pisses me off the most is that we're both 25 years old. I thought I was past this part of my life 15 years ago.
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2015-10-11 at 02:44 PM.

Very. It starts hurting alot, and gets difficult to breath after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very. I'll punch you if you touch the sole of my feet.