Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How are babies made?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by paluman View Post
    Who invented all the words?
    Why do men have nipples?
    Why do people ask questions?
    If humans came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
    If jesus was born on the 25th of december, and our calendar starts counting years at his birth, why is Christmas not on 31th of december?
    The people of the times invented words; internet was added when it became a thing.

Men have nipples because everyone started as women - before getting upgraded.

People ask questions to satisfy curiosity.

Species adapt differently on account of circumstance, location, etc.

Some people disbelieve jesus was born at all. The Julian Calendar was courtesy of Julius Caesar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    How are babies made?
    We'll tell you when you're older but it starts with ky or butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    1. People.
    2. Curiosity is a biological advantage in some respects. It contributes to our human dominance of the planet via Increasing Complexity.
    3. Evolution. Evolving from X species does not terminate the other. It is more accurate to say humans and "monkeys" have common evolutionary ancestors. It wasn't like "monkey" -> modern day looking human.
    4. Erm. This is tricky to address. A Google search is a lot less perilous.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. Stouts are my favorite. In particular, the aforementioned Russian Imperial Stout. You could say I know it's pairing with chocolate well... firsthand. LOL
    1. Urggh ugh ememrmr rwuurt. I think I just said, "There's a a deer there." It's just agreed-upon utterances.
    2. Men's nipples are also pleasure centers.
    3. Survival. Why is that bush moving? Is it the wind, or is it something trying to kill me?
    4. We didn't come from monkeys, we diverged from that line of evolution long ago, but close enough that we're all still primates.
    5. Magic.

Stouts might be the pinnacle of beer, although the Trappists are right up there depending on my mood.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.