Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would somebody who cross-dresses put you off regarding dating/hook-ups?

As the title suggests would a date, enter a relationship with or sleep with somebody who enjoys cross-dressing?

Nope. I feel there is an underlying issue that will eventually come out later, and bite the relationship in the ass. Ala Bruce Jenner, he had been accused of cross dressing, and low and behold, he now is a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Not necessarily.

We could hold an election.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Nope. I feel there is an underlying issue that will eventually come out later, and bite the relationship in the ass. Ala Bruce Jenner, he had been accused of cross dressing, and low and behold, he now is a woman.
    I'd have to go with this one. It's kinda indicator, that the guy is actually a woman instead, and that's not what I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Not in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd have to go with this one. It's kinda indicator, that the guy is actually a woman instead, and that's not what I'm looking for.
    Plops down*

So what are ya looking for?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Plops down*

So what are ya looking for?
    For a guy?

15+ Year Old Account
    Would never date a cross-dresser, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Would never date a cross-dresser, no.
    Just for the sake of curiosity, why not?

Deleted
    Is there even such a thing as a cross-dressing female?

I wouldn't mind a girl dressing up in similar fashion as guys. What's wrong with practical and clean looking jeans and T-shirts?

However, women wearing men's suits would be creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Is there even such a thing as a cross-dressing female?
    Tom-boys?

#fuckyour30characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Just for the sake of curiosity, why not?
    Seems like an indicator for a whole range of issues. I don't want to be with a woman who isn't comfortable and confident with her gender and sex. Besides, it's not something I can remotely relate to and it weirds me out.

I would only date a straight female, no cross dressers, or bisexuals.

Nope, I prefer to date women. Not women who dress or act like men. Just regular women, no trans, bisexuals, or anything else out there in the tumblrsphere.

I'm not dating anybody with a dick no matter what they wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    or bisexuals.
    I agree, I guess it's tempting that " oh hey I might have a threesome ", but I couldn't do it. I would always be questioning if it's even worth giving it time due to the fact she could just up and leave for the other party. Granted it could happen with any female/male, but I would venture to assume the odds are greater if someone is hitting from both sides of the plate.

I agree, I guess it's tempting that " oh hey I might have a threesome ", but I couldn't do it. I would always be questioning if it's even worth giving it time due to the fact she could just up and leave for the other party. Granted it could happen with any female/male, but I would venture to assume the odds are greater if someone is hitting from both sides of the plate.
    It doesn't work that way. If someone is going to leave you, whom they leave you for is irrelevant.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    dating? Heck no. For reasons others have illustrated. I strongly suspect I'd spend way to much time wearing a strap on. -_-

Hookup? Well..... maybe just so I can say I've slept with a crossdresser.

Actually, this thread makes me wondering : is it still possible for a woman to "cross-dress" ? There is plenty of "women-only" clothes, but I have a hard time thinking of "men-only" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondroc View Post
    It doesn't work that way. If someone is going to leave you, whom they leave you for is irrelevant.
    If the chance is greater because the partner is dating someone of the same sex, I'm not willing to take it, and I even stated that it could happen even if the person isn't bi-sexual, so thanks for stating what I already said.