Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Mythic 20 man is here to stay in legion.

Why are there still threads full of snot nosed crybabies screaming for blizzard to make mythic 10 man? Hate to break it to ya, but blizzard confirmed back in august that they're happy with how 20 man mythic worked out and is not changing in legion, no matter how much the entitled 10 man whiners scream about how they want all the rewards of 20 man mythic raiders with half the work.

Let it sink in. Denial helps no one. 20 man mythic isn't going anywhere, 10 man mythic will not happen.

This is a very aggressive thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    This is a very aggressive thread.
    Quite frankly I'm sick of seeing those wishful thinking posts begging blizzard to change the mythic format when legion is already well in to development and they confirmed months ago it isn't changing.

Deleted
    i'm hearing what you're saying, but maybe they will make mythic 10 man after all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard always say they're happy with their changes; then reality bites, and they change their mind.

Mythic has flopped, and is killing the raid community Blizzard make the game exclusively for.

I expect changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if they switch back to BC raiding design, now that they have the flex tech.

Getting rid of the current ultra redundant difficulties system and making the actual content/environnement/bosses in it the element that determines difficulty (while keeping the hardest raid 20 man only) would be very interesting imo.

Yes the content would be explored by all the player base thanks to the fact that we can explore with small groups/solo the old raids each new expansion.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2015-10-11 at 09:34 PM.

Why do you feel the need to lash out at others' opinions?

Do you honestly believe anyone could look at what you've written and assume that you are a pleasant person to be around?

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Quite frankly I'm sick of seeing those wishful thinking posts begging blizzard to change the mythic format when legion is already well in to development and they confirmed months ago it isn't changing.
    Because this post is obviously not a wishful thinking post?

While you're predicting the future- would you mind telling us how many more xpacs are planned for WoW?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post
    Blizzard always say they're happy with their changes; then reality bites, and they change their mind.

Mythic has flopped, and is killing the raid community Blizzard make the game exclusively for.

I expect changes.
    Legion is already well in to development, they said they started working on it before wod was released, a massive change like this isn't going to happen. It's a far bigger change than enabling flying, for example.

I'm so sure of it I'd be willing to bet all of my money and possessions it won't be changing in legion. I might see them enabling cross realm mythic, which I'd support fully, but it will not be changing to 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post

I expect changes.
    I hope they get rid of split clears, plz Blizzard gods if you read this kill off split clears.

The entire point of mythic is meant to be the tightly balanced, consistent difficulty format.
    Other roster sizes NEVER managed that, because it is just impossible.
    ONE size is the only way to do that.
    And that is what we need in the future, scrapping 10/25m and moving everything to that same format, plus or minus some amount for flexible formats.

Blizzard are doing the right thing moving to a single size, its only a pity they had to screw the raiding up with the two sizes in the first place.
    That is what they did wrong, and are now trying to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post
    Why do you feel the need to lash out at others' opinions?

Do you honestly believe anyone could look at what you've written and assume that you are a pleasant person to be around?
    Maybe they are afraid of Mythic going 10 man because he wouldn't survive the roster cut? This makes him aggressively latch on to 20m even more.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Why are there still threads full of snot nosed crybabies screaming for blizzard to make mythic 10 man? Hate to break it to ya, but blizzard confirmed back in august that they're happy with how 20 man mythic worked out and is not changing in legion, no matter how much the entitled 10 man whiners scream about how they want all the rewards of 20 man mythic raiders with half the work.

Let it sink in. Denial helps no one. 20 man mythic isn't going anywhere, 10 man mythic will not happen.
    Sorry but it has not been confirmed. They were happy with it back then but that does not mean it is staying the same. Wait til Blizzcon before speaking for Blizzard OP.

- - - Updated - - -

*slow clap* I'm glad you are sick of them. You know with all of those complaints you'd think Blizzard would look at things and see if things DO need to change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Because this post is obviously not a wishful thinking post?

While you're predicting the future- would you mind telling us how many more xpacs are planned for WoW?
    Except it's not wishful thinking. Blizzard confirmed it isn't changing. How is reiterating something blizzard explicitly stated is happening wishful thinking?

Legion is already well in to development, they said they started working on it before wod was released, a massive change like this isn't going to happen. It's a far bigger change than enabling flying, for example.

I'm so sure of it I'd be willing to bet all of my money and possessions it won't be changing in legion. I might see them enabling cross realm mythic, which I'd support fully, but it will not be changing to 10 man.
    Yeahhhh it is a sure thing, better go place those bets! Just like people in prior expansions made these posts similar to yours and guaranteed things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeahhhh it is a sure thing, better go place those bets! Just like people in prior expansions made these posts similar to yours and guaranteed things.
    Just look at all the "We were promised x" threads here.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Except it's not wishful thinking. Blizzard confirmed it isn't changing. How is reiterating something blizzard explicitly stated is happening wishful thinking?
    Quote the blue post that says they are changing NOTHING for next expansion. I'll wait. Good luck buddy. They said they were happy things (back when they made that post). I highly doubt they feel the same way now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The entire point of mythic is meant to be the tightly balanced, consistent difficulty format.
    Other roster sizes NEVER managed that, because it is just impossible.
    ONE size is the only way to do that.
    And that is what we need in the future, scrapping 10/25m and moving everything to that same format, plus or minus some amount for flexible formats.

Blizzard are doing the right thing moving to a single size, its only a pity they had to screw the raiding up with the two sizes in the first place.
    That is what they did wrong, and are now trying to fix it.
    Perhaps one size is the right answer, but that does not mean 20 is the right answer. Could just as easy switch to 15. You never know with Blizz

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Maybe they are afraid of Mythic going 10 man because he wouldn't survive the roster cut? This makes him aggressively latch on to 20m even more.
    I'm not afraid of mythic going 10 man. Why fear something that you know won't happen?

Why are there still threads full of snot nosed crybabies
    Aren't we in one of such threads?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Just look at all the "We were promised x" threads here.
    I know right? But thank got Wvvtayy secretly works for Blizz and has told us how things are going to be going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

no matter how much the entitled 10 man whiners scream about how they want all the rewards of 20 man mythic raiders with half the work.
    I find that shit even more laughable. You think 10 man people didn't have some of the hardest fights? Garrosh/Siegecrafter say hi. Half the work my ass. Get off of the high horse.